Chapter 24: The Two Get Scolded, Jooeun’s Benefits

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shinhye had just stepped up a level from being a mistress and was still basking in the glory of things going her way, so Jooeun thought she’d let her be happy for a few more days. After all, Jooeun had yet to play the best card in her hand. However, Jooeun didn’t only want to make it impossible for Shinhye to be a model anymore, she also wanted Shinhye to be too embarrassed to be alive.

Because her jobs were being frozen, after filming the commercial for Stonehenge, she once again had nothing to do. But she wasn’t impatient or angry. Even though fans were scolding her for endorsing an unreliable product, she didn’t respond with a single word – up the insults.

Hyewon had studied Jooeun and studied the way she handled things previously. She realized she was a lot more tolerant than most people and could endure loneliness well. The entertainment headlines were still focused on Yonghwa and Shinhye’s video. The public put Shinhye through all kinds of pain and abuse. Whereas, Jooeun reactions from the public consisted of 2 extremes. Some were extremely sympathetic as they assumed Jooeun was being forced, leading to her having no choice in which company she was to endorse. Whereas younger fans questioned why under these circumstances, she hadn’t left CN. It was amongst this complex debate that an album of photos from Jooeun recent shoot was leaked by a passerby. In an instant, the hottest person online had changed as everyone praised how stunning Jooeun beauty and long legs were. On top of everything, there were multiple magazines that pointed out, how even when posing randomly, every move that she made was more natural than any pose pulled by a professional model. So while the three were enveloped in scandals, Shinhye and Yonghwa’s responses were all negative, whereas Jooeun, on the basis of one album of photos made everyone forget she had been a substitute for Shinhye and that she had apologized after admitting to creating hype. The only image in their minds of Jooeun, were her gracefulness as she looked back at the camera with tears in her eyes.

While all this was going on, within the same day, Hyewon received invites from no less than 5 magazines, requesting Jooeun to appear on the front cover of their next season’s issue. Compared to pitiful Shinhye who was getting one contract canceled after another, Hyewon was suddenly impressed by Jooeun. It was like she had some kind of magical ability that would always turn things around. Because Jooeun’s path to a comeback, could no longer be blocked by Yonghwa, when faced with all the invites from the magazines, he started to question himself – should he really be freezing Jooeun?

Hyewon reported to Yonghwa about the invites from the magazines and analyzed which path Jooeun should take. But she was stopped by Shinhye who was sitting in Yonghwa’s office chair.

“Didn’t we already agree that we would not be accepting any jobs for her? Are you ignoring my words?”

“Her relationship with Yonghwa is still young, yet here she is, already acting like she is the president’s wife.” Hyewon sneered on the inside.

“Let’s choose E-Style.” Yonghwa selected one of the most influential magazines as he spoke directly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter