Chapter 222: Your Manager is Indeed Mighty!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomasetta couldn’t make a decision on the spot so he gathered the selection committee together to vote.

In reality, he was personally leaning more towards Cha Jooeun, but he didn’t solely call the shots at Mont Blanc. He still needed to get the opinion of others instead of deciding on his own to use Cha Jooeun, who was less famous than Irene Kim.

After they evaluated their works, the majority of votes still went to Irene Kim. There were 7 of them; 4 went to Irene Kim and 3 went to Cha Jooeun.

After seeing the results, Tomasetta furrowed his brows. The more people voted for Irene Kim, the more conflicted he felt. It reminded him of the days when Mont Blanc experienced vicious competition and feelings of helplessness and suppression.

In the end, Tomasetta put down the results and glanced at the staff quickly before saying, “I just want to say one last thing. If you insist on your decision even after hearing me out, then we will just go ahead with the results.”

“Please speak.”

“Cha Jooeun’s path is similar to Mont Blanc’s. No one understands as well as her how it feels to go through ups and downs and the meaning of historical legacy. I hope Mont Blanc’s spokesperson can tell a story and portray substance instead of merely selling popularity and pride.”

After speaking, Tomasetta looked at everyone again before he continued, “Let’s do another round of voting.”

The competition was fierce and the atmosphere was extremely nerve-wracking. After all, Mont Blanc had always been careful in picking their spokespeople.

After 10 minutes, the second round of voting was completed. The assistant announced the results: 7 votes to Cha Jooeun, 0 to Irene Kim.

In actual fact, they had all favored Cha Jooeun, but because of their ego, they didn’t want to admit to it. So after Tomasetta expressed his thoughts, they all understood his standpoint and immediately voted for their preference. Their reasoning was simple, after working for Mont Blanc for so many years, apart from fame and fortune, there were also feelings of sentiment. They had all witnessed Mont Blanc growing and maturing through multiple fierce battles. So they could understand why Cha Jooeun was suitable as Mont Blanc’s spokesperson. Hence, when the revised results were revealed, Cha Jooeun won!

Tomasetta immediately instructed his assistant to contact Cha Jooeun and tell her to come to sign a contract at Mont Blanc tomorrow. But the assistant mixed up Cha Jooeun and Irene Kim’s contact details and ended up calling Irene Kim’s manager.

Irene Kim’s manager thought Irene Kim had actually secured the endorsement. She was so happy that she immediately lifted Irene Kim up and spun her around happily. “Finally, we’ve won against GK. Irene, you won against Cha Jooeun!”

Messing up contact details wasn’t uncommon for the foreigners. After all, to the foreigners, even if they could remember their faces, they couldn’t remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter