Chapter 223: With You Around, I Wouldn’t Dare to Get Sick

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being able to secure the endorsement for Mont Blanc made Jooeun truly happy from the depths of her heart. The words she had said to Tomasetta weren’t merely for the sake of winning the endorsement, but because she really did like Mont Blanc’s road to success. Sometimes, being a spokesperson also depended on fate.

Jooeun pulled out her phone, tempted to give Jeonghwan a phone call, but Germany and Seoul had a time difference of 7 hours. She assumed, at this time, he was most likely resting.

After hesitating for a few moments, she ended up sending Jeonghwan a message: “I’ve secured the endorsement.”

Jooeun did not expect him to reply, but he surprisingly called her straight away.

Jooeun was filled with joy, but the words that came from were slightly unhappy. “Just because I’m not around, does that mean you can work until late without getting any rest?”

“It’s because I knew you would definitely succeed, so I was waiting for your phone call.” Jeonghwan sat up and leaned back on the bedhead as he replied.

“You really weren’t working?”

Jeonghwan had no choice but to turn on the video chat. “Are you rest assured now?”

“Hwan, being able to secure this endorsement makes me so happy.”

“I knew you would be really happy.” Jeonghwan said with a deeper meaning. He had a sufficient understanding of Jooeun and knew she would definitely like the Mont Blanc brand. That’s why he even considered this endorsement for her in the first place and even called Tomasetta to fight for the opportunity. Reality proved that everything he did, did not go to waste.

“Are you feeling better?”

“I’m fine now. With you around, I wouldn’t dare to get sick.” Jooeun smiled.

At a time like this, Jeonghwan was so tempted to be by her side. He wanted to pat her on the head and show his support. But because of the project with Samsung, it wasn’t likely he’d get the chance to fly to her side any time soon.

The couple conversed sweetly on the phone as Changwook and Minjung knowingly left the hotel suite. However, because they were triggered by Jooeun, they both started thinking of the person in their heart.

Minjung even started wondering, if she was to give Taejoo a call at this time, how he would react.

After returning to her suite, she sat on the bed and thought for a while. In the end, she called Taejoo – but he didn’t pick up. She put down her phone. She felt she was overthinking things. It wasn’t like they were in a real relationship. So in the middle of the night, what obligation did he have to pick up her phone?

After taking a deep breath, Minjung reminded herself to control her feelings before putting down her phone and heading into the bathroom. However, while she was showering, she heard the sound of her phone ringing. Disregarding her wet soapy body, she immediately rushed out of the bathroom. Seeing it was a phone call from Taejoo, she was so excited she immediately picked up the phone.

“Taejoo!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter