Chapter 276: Isn’t She Just a Model

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungwoong categorized Jeonghwan as a goody-two-shoes because his own son was well known for being a rich player. Bogum enjoyed the attention and endless supply of women that the entertainment industry provided him. But he was absolutely not suited to a position of power. Because apart from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude, he had nothing else to bring to the table.

Seojin suddenly felt Jeonghwan was being a bit cruel. Bogum was born into a life of privilege and had always been treated like a precious treasure. No one ever went against him. Unfortunately for him, there was someone called Jeonghwan.

The media immediately placed the photos they shot online.

In the end, the so-called ‘truce banquet’, started off with a battle. Of course, this wasn’t the netizens’ main focus. Everyone was instead drawn to Jeonghwan’s attractive body! Yes, that’s right, his body!

All that could be heard were multiple slaps across the face. With Jeonghwan’s heavenly physique, could a scrawny body compare?

“Wipe my bloody nose, my HP is low! God! This body is enough to instant kill Park Bogum a thousand times over.”

“The commenter above, calm down. I’ve already compared this body to all the male models in the industry and couldn’t find any better. The only comparable ones are athletes!”

“God, who claimed that President Lee didn’t have a fit body? I’m so angry. They made me stand on the wrong side.”

“According to experts, this body can’t possibly be gay. He is so attractive and overflowing with testosterone.”

The internet was in an uproar. Originally, there were still a few people that supported Bogum, but they had now changed their preference to Jeonghwan. Not only this, Jeonghwan’s y photo was finally revealed, making him the fitness role model for many people and becoming their long-term goal.

Of course, this was also Minjung’s first time at seeing Jeonghwan’s body. Apart from Jooeun and Taejoo, she was the person that came in contact with him the most. But before seeing the photo, she couldn’t imagine that Jeonghwan’s body was good to this extent.

“God, my nose is going to bleed!”

After putting down her phone, Minjung glanced at Taejoo. She tried hard not to imagine his body.

“Don’t worry, although my body isn’t as great as the President’s, it is at least better than the scrawny guy!”

Minjung laughed slightly and put down her phone with a satisfied expression. Let’s see how the supporters of Park Bogum continue to spout words of insult.

A while later, Minjung retrieved her phone. After spotting Jooeun standing below the ring waiting for Jeonghwan, she couldn’t help but tease the couple on the screen. “Look at our poor Jooeun. She worked so hard to get to where she is today. However, someone dared to come along and insult Boss. Luckily, our married couple’s hearts are bound together.”

“So my heart and yours aren’t bound together?”

Minjung stared at him proudly. “That’s different…”

“However, I am sure that you had a crush on me f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter