Chapter 19: Let’s Get Married Immediately

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Above all, how was she so confident to refuse test shots, especially since she has to practically change poses every 3 seconds?

No matter if Jooeun had to act lazy, seductive, threatening or cute, as long as the photographer asked her to change poses, she immediately suited whatever theme was thrown at her; her reactions were so quick that everyone watching was amazed.

Minjung was standing to one side. Upon seeing Jooeun return to the ‘Cha Jooeun’ she once knew, she was so emotional she almost cried out loud. Apart from tearing up, she also pulled out her phone to take photos of Jooeun’s various poses. She intended on forwarding them to Jeonghwan. Because of Jooeun’s relation to Jeonghwan, Minjung felt extremely fortunate to have someone so mighty in her phone contacts. Of course, at this time, Jeonghwan was still on the plane.

In the 4-hour photo shoot session, Jooeun managed to convince the photographer and a few others in the industry with her professionalism. Even Mr. Eugene, who had previously told Jooeun to leave, couldn’t help but give her a thumbs up. He even personally explained to Jooeun that he couldn’t control his emotions last time because he was so angry about being lied to.

After removing her makeup, Jooeun returned to her expressionless self. Meanwhile, everyone was extremely happy with her, making Mr. Eugene’s impression of her improve dramatically. Minjung hurried over to cover Jooeun with a jacket. At the same time, she handed over the flashing phone in her hand.

“Yonghwa is calling.” Jooeun’s expression didn’t change. Her gaze just darkened a little, but she still picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Jooeun, have you seen or heard any news?” Yonghwa asked, treading lightly.

“Why?” Jooeun asked, pretending to be calm. “What happened?”

“Oh, it’s nothing!” Yonghwa was sure Jooeun hadn’t found out yet since she’s in Jeju. So he hatched up a plan.

“Jooeun, how about I fly to Jeju tomorrow. We can register our marriage there, it’s perfect. The scenery is beautiful and the atmosphere is lovely, we can even take advantage of this opportunity to have a holiday. It could be our honeymoon!” Yonghwa wanted to quickly trap Jooeun.

Actually, Jooeun wasn’t born into an ordinary family. She was the daughter of a famous perfume empire, but because of her relationship with Yonghwa, she had a falling out with her family. They were on such bad terms, they practically cut all ties and refused to see each other again. But in the end, she was still a Cha. When the Cha elders pass away, she would still have the right to fight for the inheritance. Yonghwa didn’t want to let go of Jooeun, not only because Jooeun was naive and easy to fool, but one of the most important reasons is the inheritance. Since his and Shinhye’s video had been released, he could only take advantage of the fact that Jooeun hadn’t realized yet, to quickly force her to marry him.

“Under the suspicious relationship between you and Shinhye, I don’t think we should get married yet.” Jooeun refused straightforwardly.

“There’s really nothing going on between Shinhye and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter