Chapter 210: How Embarrassing

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[GK Entertainment announces signing on Cha Jooeun, officially becoming Cha Jooeun’s new owner!]

[The top entertainment agency signs on Cha Jooeun. Cheers all around.]

[GK hangs and beats Sublime’s announcement. What is your ban worth?]

[GK’s contract with Cha Jooeun a mystery. Sublime’s words hold no weight.]

GK had signed Cha Jooeun?

As soon as everyone heard the news, they were stunned. This was such an unexpected outcome. This was GK. The GK possessed ultimate status in the entertainment industry. How could they possibly sign Cha Jooeun? However, after seeing the official announcements on GK’s website and other channels, everyone had no choice but to believe. This was all real – they weren’t dreaming!

Just 10 minutes ago, Sublime had announced they were banning Cha Jooeun, yet, 10 minutes later, Cha Jooeun had already signed on with GK and become one of their models.

The reporters looked at each other as Bohyun continued to answer questions and spill secrets about Cha Jooeun. He also expressed that, since Cha Jooeun was already banned, he no longer needed to be wary of her. He was determined to continue on the path of defaming Cha Jooeun – until the end.

The reporters suddenly felt awkward. Especially when Bohyun expressed his intentional disdain towards Cha Jooeun, the reporters really wanted to warn him to stop talking. He was being too stupid. If he was to continue, everyone’s goosebumps would be standing on end. The scene playing out was much too hilarious and ridiculous.

A few reporters on the scene started receiving phone calls from their companies. This was the key moment to snatch headlines. Who was still wasting time on Sublime? Smart reporters were already waiting outside GK Entertainment.

At this time, the reporter standing closest to Bohyun pulled out his phone and showed it to him. “Director Ahn, is this what you mean by banning Cha Jooeun?”

Bohyun creased his forehead and looked at the huge face slap that was awaiting him on the screen. Big words were plastered across the middle of the screen: 

[GK announces signing a contract with Cha Jooeun. Sublime is slapped in the face and thrown into an awkward state.]

Bohyun’s eyes grew big in disbelief as he grabbed the phones off other people – they all showed the same news about Cha Jooeun signing with GK. It had only been 10 minutes since Sublime had announced their contract termination!

“GK only took 10 minutes to turn Sublime into the industry’s laughing stock.”

Bohyun returned the phones to the reporters as his mind turned blank. He looked at all the humiliating and ridiculing expressions. He had just banned Cha Jooeun, yet not long after, GK had signed on her.

Ban? What rubbish was he talking? Who did he think he was? Did Sublime even hold any weight in the entertainment industry?

In an instant, while surrounded by the reporters, Bohyun’s expression swept over with panic. His cheeks turned red as a feeling of shame seeped to all corners of his body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter