Chapter 208: Official Contract Termination

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, the entertainment news was doing a live broadcast of the spectacle at Incheon International Airport. TV broadcasters were at the scene reporting live.

“I’m afraid this is the first time I’ve seen such a scene, not only in my entire career – but in my entire life. A huge number of fans have gathered here today, not because they like someone, but because they dislike them.”

“We can see live at the scene, plenty of banners and signs. They are all trying to express anger towards the model, Cha Jooeun.”

After speaking, the reporter looked down at her watch before looking up again. “From what we know, Cha Jooeun’s flight will be arriving at 10 AM, which is less than 20 minutes from now. Right now, the airport is urgently preparing security. On behalf of all the reporters present, I hope Cha Jooeun will be able to get out safely without getting hurt.”

After seeing the news, Minjung lifted the remote and turned off the TV. She then turned to look at Jooeun. She was currently standing beside the square dining table pruning some flowers.

“I’ve already organized for the lawyers to send out your contract termination letter. I am assuming, at this time, it has arrived in Yeji’s hands.” Minjung said to Jooeun. Jooeun remained silent as she continued what she was doing.

“Jooeun, did you know last night, I looked through all the abuse online? Do you know how upset I was? Look! My eyes are swollen from crying.” Minjung sulked as she pointed to her walnut-shaped eyes.

“You deserve it.” Jooeun replied calmly.

“Didn’t I do this all because of you? You sure stand out from the rest. While other people’s fans are waiting at the airport to greet them and serenade their love for them, look at your fans – they are holding banners telling you to get lost, demanding for you to apologize, and cursing you to die.”

“It seems, after this battle, my name will go down in the history books.” Jooeun continued to prune the roses in her hands before arranging them beautifully in a glass vase.

Jooeun could guess what Minjung was trying to do. She was simply trying to check on her emotions. After all the ups and downs she had already been through, she honestly did not care about the damage caused by rumors anymore. Once upon a time, she endured the pain – these days, she simply did not care.

Minjung was happy with the results of her probing. She had tried her best to provoke Jooeun, yet she remained completely calm. So she slowly let go of the anxiety she felt.

At this time, Minjung decided to change the topic and talk about something more uplifting. However, Jooeun suddenly received a phone call from Yeji.

After seeing the caller ID, Minjung asked Jooeun if she wanted to pick up. Jooeun put down the scissors in her hand and retrieved the phone from Minjung.

“Have you already returned?” Yeji asked. She knew, if Jooeun was still on the plane, there was no way she’d be able to pick up the phone.

Yeji had just received Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter