Chapter 275: Isn’t This Too Perfect

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boxing was an athletic sport as well as an art form. It required powerful muscle strength, strong psychological warfare, and strenuous physical activity. A standard boxing match required 5 rounds. Each round lasting 2 minutes, until one of the competitors, gets knocked out for 10 seconds. The one left standing is the winner.

Jeonghwan wasn’t in the mood to endure multiple rounds with Bogum. So the two men agreed to just one round.

While Jeonghwan was still in the change room, Bogum swiftly wrapped his hands in bandages and put on his boxing gloves. In order to prove that a match was of a high caliber, professional boxers usually didn’t wear helmets nor armor. So he also didn’t to put any on. He simply appeared in front of everyone wearing a pair of shorts and soft-soled shoes.

Bogum’s body wasn’t bad, his arms and legs were toned and his muscles were well sculpted. He was definitely stronger than the average man. However, his skin was pale like a delicate woman, the reason why Jeonghwan called him scrawny.

Even though Jeonghwan called him scrawny, he still received a huge round of applause and endless cheers as soon as he appeared in the ring.

(Actor Park Seojoon Still Photos for Fight My Way)

Afterward, Bogum did some warm-up exercises in the ring. He seemed to enjoy being praised and admired by others. Even if he wasn’t the heir to SM, he would have still pursued the path of a famous superstar. Only then could he enjoy the attention that a normal person never experienced.

Both the Lee and Park elders sat amongst the audience. Upon seeing his son, Sungwoong thought to himself: This brat. Even though he often plays with women, at least he hasn’t neglected his body. He actually looks pretty good!

Meanwhile, Seojin sat next to him deep in thought, with his arms crossed. He was thinking about the last time Jeonghwan had thrown a punch. It had already been a decade ago. Back then, all it took was one punch to give his opponent a concussion. Now that 10 years had passed, he wasn’t as young and fit as before. It was expected that he wouldn’t use as much force. If he was to seriously injure Bogum, how would he compensate the Park family?

“Why hasn’t President Lee appeared yet?”

“To be honest, President Park’s body is quite good.”

“Did you truly think that he was just a simple rich heir?”

After hearing the discussions behind him, Sungwoong suddenly felt quite proud. Although SM had been suppressed by GK for years, if his son managed to beat Jeonghwan in terms of physique, it would be considered as a win nonetheless and would satisfy his pride.

“You people, it’s obvious you don’t work out, or else why would you think this body is considered good. You just wait and see!”

“But I’ve never seen President Lee work out much.”

“Sorry to say, every single villa in Nine One Hannam contains its own gym. Did you think you would have the honor of seeing him work out?”

Seo-jin couldn’t stand the noisy chatter around him, so he cleared his throat, hinting for the reporters to watch what they were saying. Couldn’t they see the two elders sitting there? Everyone quietened dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter