Chapter 25: Spoilt Little Wife

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most importantly, the Cha family had previously announced, if Jooeun was to break up with him, she could return home at any time. From the looks of it, Jooeun must have made amends with them. Yonghwa suddenly felt a sense of regret – it’s Hannam, being able to live there is proof of one’s status. So many people dreamed of it. If he had chosen Jooeun, if he had held on for a little longer and married her, would he have had the chance to live in this paradise-like estate?

In reality, Jooeun never even contacted the Cha family, because after resolutely leaving the Cha family home, choosing Yonghwa and giving up on her career, all she wanted to do now was depend on her own ability to return to the top of the entertainment industry – only then would she be able to hold her head high and return home to apologize to her grandfather.

After hanging up on Hyewon, Jooeun picked up the watering can again to continue what she was doing. However, Jeonghwan wouldn’t loosen her from his embrace. He grabbed her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers with a violent passion. Jooeun enjoyed kissing Jeonghwan, because he was always so caring towards her, plus he gave off a unique charm and aura. Jooeun turned around and threw away the watering can. Atop the beautiful balcony blooming with roses, she wrapped her arms around Jeonghwan tightly as she returned his passionate kiss allowing her tongue to become intertwined with his. Jeonghwan pressed her against the icy cold wall as he trapped her between his arms – his kisses became even more passionate. Jooeun’s face blushed red as her arms uncontrollably gripped onto Jeonghwan’s waist feeling the warmth emanating from his body and his body tightening as he tried to resist.

“If you resist like that, won’t it be bad for your body?” Jooeun whispered. Her eyes twinkled beautifully like stars.

“What should I do? I kiss you every day, yet it never seems enough.” Jeonghwan reached out his hand and gently Jooeun’s lips. “It’s like a drug, one that makes other’s completely addicted.”

Jooeun froze for a moment before she took the opportunity to turn around and press Jeonghwan against the wall instead. “To me, you are the same. I am frustrated! The more I tell myself not to think about you, the more I end up thinking about you, especially the look on your face when you kiss me.”

“Can you still resist not having me?”

“I can’t hold on for much longer. I really want to have a taste of you.”

Jeonghwan was fairly built, yet here he was, being pressed against the wall as his little wife . He was enjoying this as he smiled charmingly. “A good woman…would not say such frivolous words.”

“And a good man would not seduce his wife and not finish things off.”

“My wife says such words. Are you blaming me for only getting half way through our wedding night?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter