CHAPTER 15: The Number One Shameful and Stupid Model

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh? You don't want to get married? Then we won't do it." Jooeun smiled. "Let's wait until you are no longer busy. We can talk about it later."

Like this, Yonghwa was flustered. He reached out his hand and placed it overbearingly onto Jooeun's shoulder. With an angry look in his eyes, he asked. "Do you not love me anymore?"

"What about you? Do you love me?" Jooeun carefully slipped out of Yonghwa's grasp. She had promised Jeonghwan she wasn't going to have physical contact with another man.

Jung Yonghwa was stunned. He opened his mouth, but no words came out, because towards Jooeun, he had never had any feelings – he was only using her.

He slowly relaxed his hands. "We are already at the stage of getting married, why would you question our love? You will become my wife soon. Can't you think on my behalf? It wasn't easy for Shinhye to be nominated for the Top Ten Model Awards. Jooeun, I'm just annoyed that you can't be more understanding."

Jooeun slowly distanced herself from Yonghwa. She remained composed. "Then from now on, you may have to get used to how I am now." After their conversation, Jooeun left Yonghwa standing there alone as she left the building.

Yonghwa was puzzled. He didn't understand why Jooeun's attitude had changed so much. But after careful thought, he assumed she was still jealous of him and Shinhye. However, he didn't have the energy to go coax her. After all, Shinhye is still in need of comforting and Jooeun had never been one to make others worry. After her anger subsides, things will most likely go back to normal.

She's always been so useless, without any temper to even stick up for herself.

Jooeun knew Yonghwa wasn't going to chase after her – her heart had already given up on him. Instead, she was quickly hurrying home to see her husband. At the thought of Jeonghwan, Jooeun's heart felt like it was suddenly lit up by a bright light.

"Jooeun, I'll take you home first so you can recharge your batteries. Tomorrow, we will be signing a contract for you to shoot on location." Minjung said happily to Jooeun.

"Unnie, cancel the lease on your home and move over to my old home. Give my home a bit of life. You can change the locks as well. If Yonghwa asks, just say you have moved over to take care of me and it is no longer convenient for him to have the keys." Jooeun suggested. "Tomorrow, I will sign a new contract with you."

"Ok! Works for me! This way, I can save some money."

After their conversation, Minjung looked at Jooeun with an ambiguous smile.

"The mighty president of GK Entertainment, how is he in that aspect?"

"Don't be so nosy, ok?" Jooeun replied, staring into Minjung's eyes.

After returning home, Jooeun had a lot of free time since Jeonghwan is still out for the day. She headed for the kitchen and found the servants cooking. Lifting up her sleeves, she offered "Let me help!"

"Madam, how could we trouble you?" The chef in charge of the meals was a middle-aged woman over 40. She liked Jooeun as she gave off a peaceful vibe.

"How about this, you rest for the day and allow me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter