CHAPTER 5: Wedding Night

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The media couldn’t offend GK, even though they didn’t understand why GK is helping Jooeun. Even Minjung don’t understand why their plan had ran so smoothly. She had originally expected it to take a few days.

“Jooeun! Tell me, are you being supported by another company?”

“No.” Jooeun replied as she glanced at the man beside her.  “However, there is indeed a person that has been assisting me behind the scenes. But I can’t reveal who it is yet.”

“Hahaha…well that’s OK. We will talk about it later. Just the thought of Jung Yonghwa’s distraught face is enough to satisfy me!” Minjung assumed Jooeun had help from her family. She had no idea that Jooeun had, in fact, suddenly become the wife of the King of Entertainment: Lee Jeonghwan.

“Are you trying to use this opportunity to leave CN?” Jeonghwan asked as he elegantly sliced the steak in front of him.

“No, I would be letting them off too easy if I was to leave so simply. I am going to tear them down from their perch.” Jooeun explained.  “Plus, I have already decided to return to the modeling industry. Unfortunately, my popularity isn’t as great as before, which is why CN may come of use.”

“You are like this right now because you are angry. What if one day you no longer hate…”

“What I have decided on, I will not regret let alone turn back.” Jooeun told Jeonghwan in certainty. When in love, she could love with all her heart. When in hate, she could tear the other person apart with her bare hands. On top of everything, quite a decent amount of time had passed since news of Jooeun’s exposure on stage had gotten out, yet Yonghwa hadn’t even made a single phone call to check on her. Instead, he had released news that could easily ruin Jooeun. There is no way she’s going to let Yonghwa hurt her again.

Jeonghwan remained silent, but he’s already intrigued by Jooeun. Jooeun isn’t stupid, in fact, she’s very smart. She knew she couldn’t hide anything from Jeonghwan so she quickly revealed everything in front of him. Whether good or bad, there’s no holding back – all that existed is trust.

“I’ve asked my assistant to prepare a room in this hotel. Tonight, we will be staying here. My home is no fun.” Jooeun’s ears flushed red as she nodded. “Up to you…”

 

Meanwhile, Yonghwa is all over the place, trying to come to a truce with the media and his business partners. Coupled with the news of Shinhye’s pregnancy, the thought of Jooeun didn’t even cross his mind nor did he care where she is right now.

After a romantic dinner, Jooeun followed closely behind Jeonghwan as he led her to the presidential suite. Surprisingly, it isn’t just any normal presidential suite. It’s actually a wedding suite. Under such rushed conditions, Jeonghwan somehow managed to prepare so much for her – she couldn’t help but feel touched by his consideration. If it was someone else, there’s no way they would have done the same.

Jeonghwan could sense the nervousness coming from Jooeun.  He removed his suit jacket as he turned to her and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter