Chapter 274: When Has President Lee Ever Lost?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Actor Park Sungwoong)

"Look, he's here." Sungwoong smiled as he watched Jeonghwan and Jooeun enter the hall. He then gestured for Bogum to stand up.

Seo-jin also spotted Jeonghwan, but his eyes did not remain on him. After all, he had already seen his face for many decades, it wasn't anything new. Instead, he placed his eyes on the woman by his side, Cha Jooeun.

At first glance, this young lady felt quite cold but she didn't seem arrogant. She was quiet with a non-intimidating gaze. Those around her naturally felt comfortable.

Originally, the entire family had expected this nephew of his to remain a bachelor forever. Who would have thought he'd finally be awoken. However, would someone from the entertainment industry be clean?

"Come sit. Were you stuck in traffic?" Seo-jin immediately asked.

He originally thought, no matter what reason Jeonghwan had for being late, he would create an excuse for him: traffic. However, Jeonghwan pulled out the chair like a gentleman and helped Jooeun sit before pulling out his own chair and replying, "There was no traffic."

Seojin's expression changed. Meanwhile, Bogum and Sungwoong's expression wasn't any better.

Jooeun glanced at Seojin and back at Jeonghwan. She noticed the smirk on Jeonghwan's face and quickly responded. "I am so sorry. I was the one stuck in traffic. Jeonghwan was only late because he was waiting for me. I feel really bad for having made you all wait."

As soon as Seojin heard this, his face warmed up before he looked approvingly at Jooeun.

At this time, Jeonghwan grabbed Jooeun's hand under the table, rubbed it a few times, and buried it in his palm. Jooeun understood Jeonghwan had done this on purpose to give her a chance to perform and gain a good impression.

"It's no big deal." Sungwoong waved his hand. He then pointed at Jooeun and said to Seo-jin. "I know who this young lady is. She's been in the news quite often lately."

On the surface, Sungwoong seemed to be praising Jooeun's popularity and fame. But in reality, he was trying to hint that she wasn't someone simple.

After hearing his words, Seojin asked Jeonghwan. "You know about this?"

"Of course."

"Good." Seo-jin completely trusted Jeonghwan's judgment. Since he had brought her to such an important meeting, she definitely meant something to him. It wasn't easy for Jeonghwan to dispose of the single life, so Seojin wasn't going to let her escape.

As a result, he decided to put in a few good words for Jooeun. "It's normal for young people to be fresh and vigorous. Of course, compared to Bogum, we still have a long way to go."

In other words: 'How dare you to ridicule my niece-in-law when your son changes three women a day?'

In actual fact, the two elders were merely here to put on a show. In the world of business, a sword had no eyes. They had already hurt each other so many times, there was no way they could truly be frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter