Chapter 176: What Else Wouldn’t Cha Jooeun Dare to do?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GK’s people swiftly sent Ahn Hani to the hospital. Afterward, Minjung grabbed onto Jooeun’s arm.

“Why did you come? You obviously knew this was Yeji’s trap. She didn’t want you to go on Radio Star. Why did you do something so silly?”

Jooeun looked at Minjung and hugged her tightly as she gently patted her back. “You are the one that’s silly. Do I need you to endure so much for me? Do I need you to protect me? You were threatened, yet you didn’t tell me. If something happened to you and your grandfather, how do you think I would feel?”

“But look what happened now…”

Jooeun freed her from her embrace and patted her arm comfortingly. “You don’t need to worry about anything. Let Taejoo oppa accompany you to the hospital. While you’re there, enjoy seeing Hani at her worst!”

“But…”

“Did you think I would let Yeji get what she wants?” Jooeun’s words contained a double meaning. “I am protected by Jeonghwan and you are protected by me. So I will help you locate your grandfather. I guarantee he won’t be damaged at all!”

“Let’s go.” Taejoo led Minjung out.

“But today’s incident has been blown up too much. The fact that Jooeun has hit someone, shouldn’t we do a bit of PR? Will her image be affected?” Minjung was still worried.

“Take care of yourself first.” Taejoo helped her into the car and took her to the pharmacy to buy some anti-swelling medicine and an ice pack. “The madam is smarter than you think. She definitely won’t be at a loss. Right now, you should take care of yourself, that’s the best way you can help her. Don’t make her worried, she needs to focus on going up against Yeji.”

Minjung held onto the ice pack. She looked completely exhausted but she was still worried about Jooeun and her grandfather. Seeing her in a daze, Taejoo grabbed the ice pack from her hands, grabbed her head, and pressed the ice pack against her cheek. She jolted in pain, but Taejoo continued to press the ice pack on her as he said, “Don’t move, this will help your swelling.”

Minjung thought about the scene that played out earlier and how Taejoo called her his fiancée. Although she felt warm inside, she knew he was merely following Jooeun and Jeonghwan’s orders. So she reminded herself to remain clear-headed. She was older than Taejoo and neglected her looks, especially her figure. Someone like Taejoo couldn’t possibly be attracted to her.

“The thing about me being your fiancée, thank you for that. I know it’s fake, so don’t feel bothered by it. If you have a girlfriend, I can go explain for you.”

Taejoo looked at the injury on Minjung’s face and pressed harder. “I don’t have a girlfriend.”

But there’s no way you would be interested in the chubby type like me. Long Jie thought to herself. However, she had just freed herself from danger, how could she be thinking about this at a time like this?

Jooeun and her grandfather were still in danger.

Meanwhile, at Sublime Office, Bohyun entered Yeji’s office with a complex expression. After placing some documents on her desk, he shoved his hands in his pockets. “Cha Jooeun did not disappoint, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter