CHAPTER 17: The Viral Indecent Video

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fans' interrogations got louder and louder as passersby started to take photos and discuss what was going on. They felt Jooeun is shameless. To them, Park Shinhye's character is much more trustworthy. Jooeun was completely surrounded, leaving her with no room to escape. So instead, she calmed herself down and removed her sunglasses, revealing her bare face to the public.

"If you want me to answer your questions, I can do that, but first, can I ask you a few questions?"

"Go ahead." The anti-fans looked at Jooeun wondering what trick she had up her sleeves.

"You say you are my fans. So can you tell me, what year did I debut? What year did I receive awards and what awards were they?"

After hearing her questions, the anti-fans looked blankly at each other. How could they know this information about Jooeun? They despised her.

"W-we are new fans. Regardless, you threw our gifts on the floor! So you are in the wrong!" one of them responded.

"Whether or not I threw the flowers on the floor, even if I was to not explain, I'm sure the airport's cameras would have captured everything. But I already apologized immediately after dropping them. I'm sure everyone heard. I've also previously acknowledged, within the industry, there is still much to learn from Shinhye. So what else are you not happy with?" Jooeun spoke gently, not forceful at all, but straight to the point. This girl that was causing trouble definitely wasn't her fan. It was obvious she was the fan of Park Shinhye, whose name hung to her lips. The fact that Jooeun had already apologized and responded with a modest attitude, the majority of passersby were starting to change their minds. They felt that Park Shinhye's fans were petty and had gone too far.

"Fine! It's true, I am also a fan of Park Shinhye. We just feel you don't deserve to be compared to her. On top of everything, you even stole her contract, you should return it to her!" After speaking, the anti-fan started to push Jooeun. Jooeun staggered and almost fell. Luckily, the bodyguards that Jeonghwan sent arrived just in time, squeezing through the crowd to hold onto her. They also started to separate the crowd from Jooeun. Minjung couldn't hold in her anger anymore. She stood between the anti-fans and Jooeun as she turned her head slightly.

"You go ahead first and wait for me. I'll be right there."

"OK." As usual, Jooeun didn't argue. She just simply put her sunglasses back on.

"Hmmph! If you don't give us an explanation today and don't return the contract back to Park Shinhye, don't even think about boarding the plane." The anti-fans warned as they linked their hands forming a human barrier.

"Do you really believe in Paek Shinhye's character that much?" Minjung asked with a deeper meaning.

"It's definitely better than that of your cheap model."

"These words, I"ve recorded it." Minjung raised her phone. "When the time is right, I'll send you all a huge gift." Minjung placed the phone to her head and called the police. The police immediately arrived to Jooeun away from the crowd with the help of Jeonghwan's bodyguards. Jooeun quickly disappeared from the view of the public, but before the police left, she whispered something to them.

"Jooeun, Shinhye has mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter