Chapter 259: Wifey

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung was the first to see Jooeun’s outfit. The moment she opened the box and saw the finished product, she was so surprised could practically fit a duck egg. As well as being surprised, she also immediately went online to find out the price. Upon seeing the estimated value contained countless zeroes, she was so shocked she fell to the ground.

“Jooeun, this…this belongs to Catherine Walker’s Premium Collection. There is only one in the entire world! This is the brand used by the British royal family.”

Minjung carefully put down the box. A simple string of thread from the outfit would be equivalent to an average person’s annual income. Inside the box, there was a handwritten card that read, “To my Dearest Wife.”

“This…this…Boss bought this?”

Minjung felt like she was about to faint. Boss was doting his wife like a prodigal husband. She began to worry about GK’s future.

There was a reason for Minjung’s exaggerated reaction. Although famous celebrities appeared to always wear luxury brand names on the red carpet, most of them had a spokesperson relationship with the brands they wore, so their clothes were sponsored. Even those that appeared annually on the Forbes list couldn’t necessarily afford to buy a piece of limited edition luxury brand clothing. Out of the billions of people in the world, those that could truly afford it, were narrowed down to only a few thousand.

Hence why Minjung was so surprised.

Jooeun stood up from the makeup table and approached Minjung. She then lifted the outfit out of the box.

It was a floor-length, thin-strapped, dark blue ball gown with a slightly blue and violet translucent layer of tulle. Of course, this wasn’t the main feature. The most striking feature was the pattern on the body of the gown which emphasizes Jooeun’s slim and shaped figure. Most importantly, the stripes on the gown were comprised of brightly sparkling powder diamonds.

“Oh God, this is seriously gorgeous! Oh my God!” Minjung covered as she squealed in surprise. “Jooeun, quick, go try it on! Go and try it.”

“I feel slightly guilty wearing such a beautiful gown on my body.” Jooeun said as she brushed her hand across the body of the gown. A moment later, she spotted another outfit inside the box.

Jooeun was a little confused, so she gave Jeonghwan a phone call. “Why are there two sets of clothing?”

Jeonghwan had just finished his meeting. Thinking about Jooeun’s surprised expression as she saw the clothing he prepared, his mood was automatically uplifted. However, he indeed had a purpose for the two sets. “Put on the set of business attire first. Wifey, tonight I will need to trouble you to be both my manager and assistant.”

Jeonghwan’s instructions were firm. Yes, he was the CEO of GK, but just because he was attending as the CEO, it didn’t mean he was automatically on Lee Sunkyung’s side. He made Jooeun his manager. And as a manager, she had special privileges.

“Whatever you tell me to do, I will do. I will follow your orders! Just like how you always listen to me.”

“What about the ball gown? When do you plan for me to wear that?”

“For now, it’s a secret.”

Jooeun smiled. Jeonghwan always seemed to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter