Chapter 162: GK or SM, Your Choice

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Exposed! Deep insight into Nam Joohyuk's 'Dedication']

While Joohyuk was causing a commotion, this was one of the headlines released by a famous news studio. As sudden as lightning, Joohyuk's pathway to face-slapping was opened.

"The actor Nam Joohyuk is young and fit, proud and arrogant. As usual, he has gained the hearts of many fans with his good looks resulting in an inflation in popularity. With the image of a 'perfect lover' created by his agency, he has attracted the affection of many female fans. But is he really as dedicated to his work as the public thinks?"

"Let us do a thorough analysis. Firstly, during Damiani's commercial shoot, Nam Joohyuk claimed to be sick and even presented a doctor's certificate. Yet we found photos posted online by his fans of him at the gym. Luckily, our editor managed to quickly grab a screenshot as soon as he saw it. Wasn't he meant to be sick?"

"Secondly, diligence? Everyone in the industry knows Nam Joohyuk takes advantage of the fact that he is an heir to be often absent from work. He leaves when he wants and never takes other people into consideration. He never hesitates to scold the staff and has even hit a staff member so bad they've been sent to the hospital. Is this the strong self-discipline fans speak of? The evidence is attached below. I hope you moronic fans don't choose to remain blind to the truth. If I have shattered your dreams, then all I can say is, sorry. There is no cure for stupidity."

"The most disappointing thing I noticed was all the moronic female fans did not go look for the director that replaced Nam Joohyuk, nor did they harass Damiani. Instead, they latched onto Cha Jooeun. What was the reason for this? From our analysis, it seems it is because, amongst the 3, Cha Jooeun is the only one without a strong backing and doesn't have her agency's support – hence, posing the smallest threat. So Nam Joohyuk set his target and decided to vent about this embarrassing scandal that was caused by his absence."

"Fans, you were merely weapons for Nam Joohyuk's attacks without realizing you were being used. You had practically become an accessory to murder."

As soon as this story was reported, the majority of fans were shaken up. After their face-slap, many of them decided to remain silent. As for Nam Joohyuk, upon seeing the report, he trembled in anger. "Who did this? Who owns this studio? Find out for me immediately!"

Seeing Nam Joohyuk throw a tantrum, his manager quickly tried to comfort him. "I told you before not to flaunt around in the open."

"I still have my father!" Joohyuk stuck up his middle finger at his manager arrogantly. "I refuse to believe there is any problem my father can't smooth out..."

His manager held back his anger as he shook his head helplessly.

Joohyuk had always been impulsive, making decisions without careful thought. With his spoilt temper, everyone around him found it hard to disagree with him. After all, his father was one of the richest men in the industry. The tables turned extremely quickly, but Joohyuk's fans were still putting up a front. They were impenetrable. To them, even if their idol fed them sh*t, they would still think it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter