Chapter 249: Are You a Spy From SM?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sungkyung, what is President Lee thinking?” her manager asked curiously. “Where did she come from? How did she manage to make President Lee her personal manager? Even when it came to you, President Lee never paid much attention.”

“How would I know?”

“You’ve helped GK suppress SM for so many years, don’t tell me President Lee hasn’t noticed?”

“It’s frustrating, don’t talk about it anymore.” Sungkyung put on her headphones, crossed her arms, and closed her eyes.

“Actually, you could have left GK ages ago. Sungkyung, what else can GK give you? You have already reached the pinnacle.”

“If you don’t shut up, then get out.” Sungkyung kept her eyes closed. Her mood was stale. Why hadn’t she left GK? Apart from Lee Jeonghwan, what other reason did she have? In the past, she hadn’t heard any scandals about Lee Jeonghwan, so she was quite rest assured. At least, if he didn’t pick her, he didn’t pick anyone else either. But now, Cha Jooeun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She even got the support of the entire GK and Lee Jeonghwan.

If she had stayed overseas for another year or so, would she have completely lost her status in GK?

“I found some information about Cha Jooeun, do you want to see it? Earlier today, she went on Go Show and used President Lee as a selling point the entire time. Don’t you think a woman like this is a little dangerous?”

Sungkyung finally opened her eyes and received the laptop from her manager. However, she didn’t have the patience to look into Jooeun in detail. She simply scanned her eyes over the information and returned the laptop to her manager, Soomin.

Within this vain industry, no one’s youth could withstand the test of time. So being able to find a stable person for support was something everyone in the industry took into consideration.

Jeonghwan was the object of many women’s pursuit. They weren’t wrong to have this desire. However, some were further from their goal than others.

Within GK, Sungkyung was pretty much the closest woman to Jeonghwan. However, today she suddenly realized that no matter how high she climbed and how much she achieved, she and Jeonghwan would never be on the same page. This realization put her into a panic and made her unsure of what to do.

“Sungkyung, you have a phone call from Yoona.”

“Ignore it!”

“But rumor has it, Yoona and Cha Jooeun are really close.” Soomin explained.

Sungkyung took a deep breath and calmed herself down before picking up the phone. “Lee Sungkyung speaking.”

“You’ve returned today, haven’t you? Do you want to meet up later?” Yoona suggested. “I haven’t seen you in almost half a year. Last time we only briefly saw each overseas on the runway.”

“I don’t want to meet up today. I’m a bit tired.” Sungkyung rejected. However, after thinking for a second, she sat up straight and asked, “What’s with this Cha Jooeun? Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter