Chapter 59: Have the Guts to Think, But No Chance to Speak

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Ryeowon is to take over Jooeun, her, Hyewon and Yonghwa are in the meeting room early in the morning, discussing the upcoming plans they had. Jooeun isn't invited to the meeting, the excuse is that it's only a pitch. However, Hyewon is clear about Ryeowon's true intentions. Ryeowon merely treated Jooeun as a chess piece. No matter how high Jooeun's status is, she's still going to maintain her power to control her artist.

Hyewon projected Jooeun's job offers onto the projector screen, there are 23 of them! Seeing this, Yonghwa is shocked. Amongst the offers, there's no lack of 2nd-tier magazines. He never expected the public had such a high degree of acknowledgment for Jooeun.

Of course, Hyewon did not reveal the offers that Jooeun currently considering. These included the offers from JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment; two big superstar factories that had thrown her an expensive offer. With Jooeun's current status, a small studio like CN could no longer be of much help to her. Plus the contract that hung to Ryeowon's lips could no longer bind Jooeun. It seemed Ryeowon had already forgotten the battle with Vanity Fair and still believed Jooeun's success was due to luck.

"At present, because of the Oriental Trend, Jooeun is extremely popular. She has gained quite a bit of fame in the European and American markets. As long as we take advantage of the current situation, with my contacts, we can speedily get her onto multiple stages. However, she needs to be obedient towards me, otherwise, I can also destroy her."

It appeared, tonight's celebration dinner for Jooeun is more like an announcement dinner for Ryeowon taking on her new role. A manager that had been blacklisted by the Americans, with a blink of an eye, returned to Korea to continue to wreak havoc on the world.

Meanwhile, Jooeun already found out about the morning's meeting from Hyewon. Ryeowon had planned out her career path overseas. Of course, that would be ideal for most models, after all, this path had the most potential, but Jooeun is no longer 17 years old. Without enough background support, she couldn't be like a young model and start from the beginning as a fit model. It's not that she's afraid it would be too difficult, but she didn't have much youth left. The next 3 years for her, are critical.

"Jooeun, what do you plan to do now? Ryeowon isn't going to give up on you."

"I have my plans. Hyewon, thank you." Jooeun thanked her sincerely.

"Jooeun, this is actually a good opportunity for me to leave you. I know your manager will only get better and better. I am not good enough to stay by your side. You've taught me so much and made me understand a lot of things. Don't worry, we have a confidentiality agreement between us, I will not reveal your business to others. I just hope in the end, CN can let me go." Hyewon is determined; if she continued to work for Jooeun, she would only continue to be led by her and not have the opportunity to show off her managerial skills. She was impressed by Jooeun, but she also had her own goals.

"As you wish." Hyewon nodded.

"Are we still friends?"

"Of course!" Jooeun replied calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter