Chapter 236: We’ve Found the Culprit

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How could you say you’re OK?” Yoona looked at the roughly 1-meter high stage and thought about the way Jooeun had fallen off. She quickly grabbed Jooeun’s arm and examined it. “You will definitely appear on the news. Did you think other people didn’t see it?”

Yoona understood Jooeun’s concern, so she replaced Jeonghwan’s name with ‘other people’.

However, Jooeun simply laughed. “Lucky the floor was carpeted.”

At this time, the host also approached Jooeun as she helped her up. “Can you still walk? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

Jooeun shook her head. The pain was actually more obvious at the moment she was pounced upon. In comparison, she didn’t feel much when she fell off the stage.

“In that case, have some rest. If you need anything, let us know!” the host comforted. “If there’s anything, don’t hold it in.”

After speaking, the host returned to the stage and alleviated the awkwardness from the scene that just happened. The positive atmosphere quickly recovered and the awards ceremony resumed. However, the news of Jooeun’s fall quickly leaked to the public.

The security managed to capture the man in the cap. He was a 17 to 18-year-old with a face covered in acne and a rebellious vibe.

“He said he is your loyal fan. He liked you so much he lost control for a moment.” Minjung relayed the message from the security to Jooeun. “Since he was only a child and you’re fine, the security didn’t feel right to detain him. So they simply lectured him a bit and let him go.”

“Do you believe him?” Yoona asked after scanning her eyes over the crowd.

Jooeun shook her head, she was level-minded. There was at least one thing she was certain about. “It definitely has something to do with the people at SM.”

“But we don’t have any evidence.”

“Then, we will just have to endure it for now.” Jooeun replied calmly in a gentle voice. Perhaps Yoona didn’t know, but Minjung was certain that at this time, Jooeun was simply hiding her true intention. There was no way she was going to let this incident go.

“Do you want to leave first?”

“No, it’s OK. You still have awards to receive. I’ll get Minjung unnie to help me back to my seat.” Jooeun held in her pain as she stood up. Her legs were a bit shaky.

Yoona quickly held onto her and couldn’t help but yell. “Are you crazy? You’re still trying to be brave?”

“I’m not trying to be brave.” Jooeun thought about how she had slipped in the bathroom and how Jeonghwan had stayed up all night to cover the floor. If she was to return home early, Jeonghwan would definitely be worried. “Jeonghwan likes to blow things out of proportion.”

Yoona froze for a moment. It turned out Jooeun acted this way because she didn’t want Jeonghwan to be overly worried.

“You, I really don’t know what to do with you.”

Not long after, Jooeun returned to her seat. Everyone around her expressed their concern,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter