CHAPTER 2: Chapter 2: Striking back at the Cheating Couple

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


And thus began the fall of a supermodel. But from the looks of it, Jooeun’s story did not end there. In all honesty, Jooeun had never realized she was so brave that she had actually married a stranger. But what was done is done. She would never regret her decision.

Jooeun returned to her car. Just as she’s about to start the engine and head home, she receive a phone call from Yonghwa.

“Jooeun, where are you right now?”

“In front of the Civil Affairs Office, about to go home.” Jooeun replied casually, hiding her emotions.

“Shinhye have a very important show. I need you to substitute her immediately. I’ll tell the makeup artist to provide you with a mask. No one will be able to tell it is you.” Yonghwa ordered with the tone of a superior.

Since Shinhye is injured, you will have to suffer a little.

“Didn’t you say Miss Park got hurt on stage? In that case, the media should already know she is at the hospital?”

“But I have already asked someone to let it slip that she will still be attending even with her injuries. I told you to go, so go!” He’s so shameless.

In the past, Jooeun had already done stupid things like this for Park Shinhye. As it seems, she was being used. However, she isn’t going to continue this way.

Jooeun stayed calm and nodded. “Okay, let me know the time and address. I’ll head over there now.”

“Jooeun, we are about to get married. Help give Shinhye a bit of a boost, her career is currently on the rise.”

“I’ll give her a boost for sure!” Jooeun responded with a hidden meaning.

“I’ll hang up then. Let’s have dinner later.” Yonghwa had no idea the tables had turned. Presumably now, he would be sitting by Shinhye’s bedside, watching over his lover tenderly.

Jooeun hung up the phone before giving her manager a call. Her manager immediately responded in anger.

“President Jung wants you to step in for that B-Grade model? Is he joking? If you didn’t decide to retreat from the spotlight, she would not even survive in the industry.

“Minjung unnie, I’ve already agreed.” Jooeun replied calmly.

“Do you really have to go?” Her manager is about to spew blood in disbelief. Jooeun and Shinhye are both models signed under CN Entertainment. But because of Jooeun’s decision to retreat, her manager was dragged down with her and ridiculed.

Jooeun knew her manager wanted to stick up for her injustice. Reassuringly she responded, “I won’t be that stupid anymore, I will not let them use me.”

After hearing those words from Jooeun, her manager’s face lit up. “So, are you saying you have a plan?”

“Unnie, from now on I can only trust in you. Can you help me do something?”

“Speak.” Her manager is loyal to her. After all, they shared the same objective.

“Shinhye is so desperate to convince the media that she is attending the show even with her injuries because she doesn’t want it to impact her eligibility for the Top Ten Model Awards. Help me pay a visit to Seoul Hospital.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter