Chapter 142: Cha Jooeun Has Someone Backing Her!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the drug scandal was exposed, Jennie hid at a friend’s house, too afraid to make an appearance. Especially after seeing her mother suffering on her behalf, she felt slightly guilty.

However, she never imagined things would continue to amplify. In the morning, everyone was talking about the drug scandal. Then by the time afternoon came around, the media started spreading news of Jennie being violent at school. At just 14-years-old, she had instigated others to beat up a female classmate until her left leg became disabled. Afterward, she changed her name and moved to Seoul.

As soon as this news was released, everyone was stunned. Who would have thought, a 14-year-old child could be so bad. On top of everything, the police quickly proved that the person that took drugs was Jennie. And if that wasn’t bad enough, they also found out that Jennie’s parents had changed her age to two years younger in fear that she would be locked up for violence. In reality, she was 16-years-old when the incident happened, which meant, right now, she had just passed 18! In an instant, Jennie’s name had been completely tarnished in Seoul. Not only this, police were searching everywhere for her.

Looking at all the explosive news, Jennie was in a complete panic. She walked back and forth inside her friend’s house in fear. She no longer had anyone to lean on and no one to turn to. What was she to do?

Her friend was also a model. They met during the Model Search Competition. After seeing the disgusting things Jennie had done on the news, she grabbed all of Jennie’s belongings and threw them in front of her.

“Leave, Jennie. You are shocking. I can’t believe I actually helped you defame Cha Jooeun in the past, only to be slapped so badly in the face.”

Jennie was completely out of options. Seeing her friend no longer wanted to help her, she immediately knelt on the floor and begged. “Jisoo-yah I beg of you, don’t kick me out. If I go out there, I’m dead. The reporters and police won’t let me off.”

After hearing her words, Jisoo sneered before picking up her phone and calling the police. “I must have been blind to become friends with you. If you don’t leave, then just wait here for the police to come to you.”

Seeing Jisoo ready to call the police, Jennie immediately stood up and tried to snatch the phone out of her hand. Jisoo sensed her movement and quickly pushed her away. Jennie stumbled a little before falling to the ground. However, her face scraped past the corner of the coffee table as she fell, leaving a bloody gash across her left cheek.

Jennie instinctively placed her hand on her left cheek. She was in so much pain she almost knocked out. However, her friend did not get off the phone. Afterward, she also called the ambulance before saying to Jennie. “When the police arrive, I will truthfully tell them how you got hurt, because I am not like you.”

After speaking, she pulled out her medical supplies to try and help stop Jennie’s bleeding. Of course, with such a long horizontal gash across her left cheek, unless she did plastic surgery, she would definitely be left with a hideous and obvious scar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter