Chapter 92: You’re Not Worthy of Being Compared to Him

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The CN ‘Brothel’ incident had become excessively viral. Even though Jooeun had stepped in at a reasonable time to give a response and make PR efforts, she couldn’t get the other people involved to cooperate. So within the complex entertainment industry, her statement quickly got lost and forgotten.

Not long after, CN Entertainment released a simple apology letter. However, the letter is useless; not only did it not recover the company’s image, it even made the incident drag on for longer.

As for the shows that Jooeun is currently negotiating, the clients decided to replace her with other models. As well as that, all the endorsement events she had already agreed upon suddenly lost contact.

“Cha Jooeun-ssi? We apologize, but we don’t dare to use you, we’ve already replaced you.”

“Cha Jooeun-ssi I don’t think your image suits us. Sorry, but we will have to replace you.”

“Since you’re not afraid of climbing into other’s beds, why would you be afraid of losing an advertisement?”

These few clients were considered polite, there were a few that cursed straightforwardly.

Minjung put down her phone and looked helplessly at Jooeun.

Jooeun gently pats her on the shoulder. “It’s OK, just don’t let Jeonghwan know about this.”

“Do you think Big Boss doesn’t already know?” Minjung sighed. She understood this industry is all about fame and fortune and the reality was too frightening. “I’ll continue to call, as long as there is still hope.” After speaking, Minjung phoned the next number. Surprisingly, they agreed to meet Jooeun in person to discuss. However, when Jooeun turned up, they asked for her to be a model.

“You are being too offensive.”

“You’ve already done worse. What’s the point of keeping your dignity?” The man looked at Jooeun sleazily. Between his thin eyelids is a look of disregard and mockery.

Jooeun did not speak. She simply took one look at the man’s name card and imprinted the name in her mind. The man felt slightly threatened by Jooeun icy cold gaze as beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

“Unnie, help me find out if, amongst the media, there is a reporter that is familiar with Jang Geunseuk.” Jooeun suddenly instructed Minjung on the way home. She thought for a bit and continued. “Look at the agreement between Jung Yonghwa and Jang Geunseuk, the first condition is to release Park Shinhye. This must mean Jung Yonghwa already knew about their relationship.”

“But the most important point is, when did he find out?”

“Yonghwa’s birthday.” Jooeun carefully searched through her memory and remembered the phone call she had received from Yonghwa. That day was the first time he had asked her to return to his side. “Minjung unnie, go find Yonghwa’s secretary, she will probably know something about what happened that day. Also, keep looking into Jang Geunseuk. During the awards ceremony, I already told Shinhye we were even. I originally planned to let her go, but who would have thought she’d go and ruin herself. If that’s what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter