Chapter 122: Tomorrow, Let's See How She Gets Crushed Into a Paste

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll give her one last chance. If she doesn't turn back and insists on using me, then I have no choice." Jooeun wrapped her arms around Jeonghwan as she mumbled. She was a little tired.

Jeonghwan slowed down the car and gently patted her on the head so she could rest comfortably on his shoulder.

"If she's wrong, then she's wrong. When people do something wrong, they need to face the consequences."

Jooeun rubbed her head against Jeonghwan's shoulder and stopped talking. She was still distracted by the words he had said earlier about being her husband. Thinking of this, she involuntarily let out a laugh.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. It's just that I feel our life right now, is just right." After speaking, Jooeun softly placed a kiss on Jeonghwan's neck. She then enveloped his hand in hers.

The traffic light turned red. Jeonghwan turned his head to Jooeun and gently kissed her on the cheek. "You are the best treasure I've ever found."

And you are my treasure too.

Manipulated by Jennie Kim's pity act, the discussions online about Cha Jooeun gradually grew more and more intense. However, there were still quite a few opposing voices. After all, with Cha Jooeun's current status, it didn't make sense for her to target a small-time model. So Jooeun's fans directly accused Jennie Kim of creating hype. Of course, because of this accusation, Jennie once again started crying, resulting in an uproar among fans from both sides, as well as onlookers.

That night, YG received Jooeun's gift for Jennie. Upon seeing the gift, Jennie's manager smirked. "There's even a card attached. Seems like Cha Jooeun is honestly wary of you."

Jennie scoffed but still glanced over in interest. Cha Jooeun is shameless!

"I never imagined Cha Jooeun would actually act accordingly. She even did something to benefit her enemy." Jennie's manager was a tall and skinny man who hadn't been in his role for long.

"That's obviously a stupid thing to do." Jennie removed the bottle from the gift box and instructed her assistant to find something not so pleasant to put inside. She then winked at her manager. "This was what Cha Jooeun actually sent me. She wanted to give me a warning."

Her manager's eyes opened wide. He suddenly felt Jennie was quite terrifying. Was she really just 16-years-old?

"You've already reaped benefits from the situation and Cha Jooeun even sent you a gift, shouldn't you stop while you're ahead? The entire CN was brought down by her, do you think she's actually afraid of you?"

Lan Yu turned to her manager with a look of ridicule. "How could you be my manager if you are so cowardly?"

"If you believe I am not up to your standards, feel free to speak to the president and get me replaced." After her manager spoke, he left Jennie's waiting room. At only 16-years-old, this girl already knew how to scheme against others. When he thought about it, she was indeed frightening.

Jennie watched as her manager left and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter