Chapter 194: Because of Guilt

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amongst the multiple shutter sounds, Kangjun faced the reporters and public calmly. The corners of his lips curved upwards with a questionable smile. The last time he had stood in front of such a large audience was years ago when Jiwon became the international spokesperson for LV. As for today, he was here for himself. He was going to be reborn.

It’s already 3:20 PM. The press conference officially started. Sublime’s staff maintained order as the reporters were given 15 minutes to ask questions.

Yeji stepped up on the stage and looked around. “Friends of the media, you have worked hard. In regards to the viral headline regarding Sublime, we will provide a complete explanation today. Sublime has gotten to where it is today with its own abilities and hard work. Recently, because of a particular reason, one of our models was unexpectedly suppressed. And now, I have been unreasonably dragged into the gossip. I haven’t stepped out to say anything from the start because I believe in justice. I also believe that evil will eventually be put to an end.”

As Yeji spoke, Kangjun was standing by her side. For a moment he really wanted to ask her how she could be so shameless to say something like that.

Don’t you feel embarrassed at all?

Yeji’s words suggested that Jooeun was behind Sublime’s crisis. Sublime had been advancing at a stable rate all along, but with Jooeun’s appearance, Sublime was surrounded by gossip.

“Following on, please welcome our ex-top-manager, Seo Kangjun to the stage to explain the recording that’s been in the headlines. I’m sure he will give everyone a satisfactory explanation.”

After speaking, Yeji took a step back. However, at this time, one of the reporters suddenly asked. “President Seo, I roughly understand what you are trying to say. You are trying to suggest, all the gossip Sublime has experienced lately has a definite relation to your newly signed model, Cha Jooeun right?”

Wow! Her true intention had been completely seen through.

Everyone looked at the reporter and back at the stunned Yeji. They originally thought she would at least deny it and let the situation remain ambiguous. After all, Cha Jooeun was a model she had personally signed and had even held a grand contract signing ceremony for. If she suddenly started insulting her, wouldn’t it be an embarrassing sight?

But Yeji did not explain nor say anything. She simply gave a mysterious smile. Since everyone already understood her, was it necessary for her to point out the obvious?

A moment later, Yeji placed her dark gaze on Kangjun. Apart from dealing with him, her motive today was to attack Jooeun!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter