Chapter 146: I am a Vengeful Person

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:30 AM.

The entire photography team had arrived at the shooting location. It was in the middle of the woods. Giant trees with dark brown foliage towered above them as the place gave off a desolate vibe. White snow covered every inch of the floor and not too far away, lay a frozen lake. In the distance, buildings designed in the iconic Moscow-style architecture could be seen. The vibrant colorful buildings had the ability to make any observer lighten their mood. Seeing this, the weather no longer felt so cold.

The team temporarily set up a change room for Jooeun. But after receiving the sponsored clothing prepared by the stylist, Minjung immediately went to look for Kangjun and the photographer. “Aren’t we shooting an advertisement for the clothes? In this coastal city with freezing winds and a temperature of -3 degrees, do you expect Jooeun to wear a sleeveless dress?”

“This issue’s theme is ‘A Snow Wonderland’. Not only will Cha Jooeu be required to wear minimal clothing, but she will also need to walk barefoot across the frozen lake.” The photographer roared at Minjung. “So many other models have experienced similar shoots, why is it your model has so many problems? I’m seriously suspecting whether she is a professional model!”

As a model, it was common to shoot an entire advertorial based on contrasting seasons. In other words, wearing summer clothes in winter and winter clothes in summer. This was especially popular during Fashion Week. But Harper’s was only shooting a front cover. Usually, the sponsors wouldn’t have any special requests. So the decision-making lay solely with the photographer.

“This is entirely necessary for creating the effect that we want to achieve. If Cha Jooeun feels that she can’t do it, then she is welcome to give Harper’s a call.”

“You…” Minjung choked in anger. All she could do was turn to Kangjun. Of course, his expression wasn’t impressed either. His eyes were dark and suspicious.

“If I find out you are deliberately toying with Jooeun after receiving benefits from someone, I will make it impossible for you to continue in the photography industry.”

After hearing Kangjun’s warning, the photographer’s expression looked a little awkward. However, he remained calm. “Don’t try to slander me. I’ve been a photographer for so many years, yet I’ve never met a model that’s as difficult as Cha Jooeun. If you want to shoot then shoot, if not, then leave.”

“Of course we will shoot.” Jooeun’s voice appeared from behind them.

“Jooeun…” Kangjun’s reached out his hand to stop her, but she simply pushed it away.

“But I want to ask the photographer how many years he’s been in the industry?”

“7 years.” the photographer scoffed.

“Well, I’ve been a model for 9.” Jooeun smiled as she endured the cold. “In this industry, I’ve seen many dirty methods used. Some even life-threatening. I don’t believe I’m the most difficult model you’ve had to work with, but I do understand some of your reasoning. As for your decision on the shoot today, if you say it is the best way to shoot it, I will believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter