Chapter 206: Who will you get to be my Manager?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, Jeonghwan did not give her another choice and did not mention SM Entertainment at all. He controlling told her she only had one choice, and that was to go to GK! In this world, there was no such thing as ultimate fairness, but there was the ultimate power.

GK belonged to Lee Jeonghwan.

Whenever anyone did anything shady or indecent in GK, Jeonghwan would not give them a chance at all. Even if they were well-renowned superstars, he would pull them down from their perch.

Although Jooeun did not nod her head and agree, she also did not reject him. In fact, as they ended their call, a smile even appeared on her face.

She no longer feared nor felt self-conscious about going to GK.

This time, the explosive news was extremely overbearing. Jooeun wasn’t even given a chance to rest as resistance towards her infiltrated all levels. Even Harper’s Bazaar magazine, which she had recently appeared on, had never received such a cold reception. It seemed, because life was involved, even Jooeun’s professionalism couldn’t save her from the blaming and accusation from anti-fans. This was because Bohyun had already grasped her PR methods for dealing with a crisis.

However, this time, the complaints and intimidation came from the entire nation. All the anti-fans had joined forces. Even if one person dared to stick up for Jooeun, they would immediately be destroyed by anti-fans. So regarding the incident with Jung Chaeyeon, not a single person dared to speak up for Cha Jooeun. Even those that previously collaborated with her. Even James Graham from Vanity Fair. When confronted by the media about this issue, decided not to say a word. It’s not that they didn’t believe Cha Jooeun, but they knew no matter what they were to say, people would think they were trying to make excuses. To Cha Jooeun, this would be like adding frost to the snow.

Of course, regarding this matter, Sublime did not respond at all. At the time the post was released, Yeji had already contacted Bohyun. Although she despised Jooeun – with Jooeun’s international status – Sublime was receiving significant benefits. After Kangjun’s negative revelation about Sublime, they had only just started to regain their reputation because of Jooeun’s popularity.

So what Bohyun did this time, had taken things too far. It was even putting Sublime’s future in jeopardy. Hence, Yeji was extremely unhappy about what he did.

“Did you know we are bound to Jooeun for better or worse? By exposing her like this, aren’t you afraid of dragging Sublime down with her?” Yeji threw the newspaper in Bohyun’s face. “Did you know our company’s shares have plummeted to an all-time low ever since you exposed Jooeun’s scandal?”

After hearing this, Bohyun obviously questioned himself a little, but he still cleared his throat and replied. “I know what I’m doing.”

“You know what you’re doing?!” Yeji sneered. “You obviously have no bottom line. Who do you think you are? A god? You can control the thoughts of a few people, but can you manipulate the entire internet? You know, I’ve always known that between Hyomin, Kangjun, and yourself, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter