Chapter 234: My Manager Forced Me to Wear it

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An overwhelming amount of camera flashes plus a bright red carpet. This was the scene of the Asia Model Awards Ceremony.

It was also the second awards ceremony Jooeun was to attend since the announcement of her comeback. The first time was at the Annual Model Awards, where she went home with the Special Contribution Award. As for the Asia Model Awards today, she was merely a guest. She was here to familiarize herself with the seniors of the modeling industry.

As Yoona was the main focus today, Jooeun decided to go with a plain look. However, Jeonghwan had asked Minjung to prepare clothes for her. On her upper body, she wore a bat-sleeved collared shirt and on the bottom, she wore a uniquely pleated skirt. Upon her feet were a pair of golden heels with a decorative bow. He deliberately wanted to create a retro and mysterious style for her.

The two women sat in the company van together as Yoona looked at Jooeun. She couldn’t help but point out. “Your clothes today are a bit different from your usual style.”

“My manager forced me to wear it.” Jooeun replied.

“It indeed looks good, he’s got good taste.” Yoona praised.

Jooeun laughed as she changed the topic. Jeonghwan had prepared her entire look, from her clothes down to the jewelry she wore. She had a feeling, there was something special about this awards ceremony.

Not long after, the two women arrived at the scene of the ceremony. From the van, they could already see plenty of big- shots of the industry making their appearance on the red carpet, many of whom were famous singers and actors that had been invited to perform on stage. This highlighted Asia Model Awards’ appeal and authority in the industry.

“Wow, friends! I can see Im Yoona has arrived, and accompanying her is the newest member of GK, Cha Jooeun.”

Hearing the host’s voice, Minjung got out of the van first and opened the door for Yoona to step out. However, before Jooeun even got out, a shrill scream could be heard from outside the van. It wasn’t a scream of excitement but of surprise.

Even Minjung and Yoona were caught by surprise as Taecyeon jumped over the barriers and knelt down in front of Yoona.

Everyone was shocked. But they quickly grabbed their cameras and snapped away furiously at the couple. This was huge news…

Was this jerk here to beg for Yoona’s forgiveness? How shameless must he be to do something like this?

Everyone present was boiling in anger. Meanwhile, Jooeun remained seated in the van. She knew Yoona needed some time to deal with the situation.

Yoona was dressed in a long silver dress that wrapped around her tall figure. Her wavy long hair clung closely to her back and her makeup was well-refined. In order to highlight her skin color, she wore bright-colored lipstick. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter