Chapter 178: Who Are You Married to?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After asking this question, even the host was surprised. Jooeun’s answer could become a huge exposé. It seemed, they were forcing her into taking extreme measures. But in the end, it all depended on the guest’s wisdom and EQ.

Inside the studio sat over 100 fans waiting for Jooeun’s answer. In front of their TV at home, the audience also waited. Even Jeonghwan who was listening to the live broadcast in his car couldn’t help but smile. He had previously asked Jooeun how she would answer if she was faced with this question. At the time, she simply smiled secretively. But now, she could no longer avoid it.

Jeonghwan felt a sense of anticipation. He was sweating nervously on behalf of Jooeun, but he had faith in her.

“Why do other guests get such gentle questions, yet when it comes to me, I get asked about my ex and then about whether I’m married?” Jooeun looked a little helpless. But everyone knew, she wasn’t actually bothered by the questions. She was simply livening up the atmosphere.

“Don’t try to hide or drag out your answer. Quick tell us.” the host wasn’t going to let her off the hook. Actually, from the moment Jooeun appeared on the program, the two hosts were relieved. They knew that Jooeun was an extremely mature interviewee. She knew her place, knew how to liven the atmosphere, and knew how to interact with both the audience and the hosts. Most importantly, she was extremely friendly. She was like the girl-next-door.

“Yes, I’m married!” Jooeun swiftly answered.

Everyone’s eyes opened in shock. No one expected her to admit to it so directly. Jeonghwan’s heart skipped a beat as he listened. But he quickly smiled helplessly and dotingly. He had to bow down to his cheeky wife’s answer. He knew, under normal circumstances, only artists with something to hide would think of a way to dodge the question rather than admit directly like Jooeun. So on programs like this, the majority of those that made admissions turned out to be fake.

Plus, the tone with which Jooeun answered, was so casual. It was practically like someone asked her if she ate dinner and she simply said yes. She answered so normally that everyone felt it couldn’t possibly be the truth. Even though in fact, what she said was indeed true.

“Really?” the host pretended to be surprised as she giggled and continued to ask. “In that case, who are you married to?”

“The most powerful man in the entertainment industry.” Jooeun once again told the truth, but the hosts giggled and brushed her off.

“Then doesn’t that mean you are married to me?” the male host teased.

The studio erupted in laughter. It turned out his dear wife not only knew how to be a model, she even knew how to create a situation where it was hard to differentiate between truth and lies. At times, when one is too exaggerated, even if they are telling the truth, no one would believe it.

A moment later, one of the hosts noticed the ring on Jooeun’s finger. “Oh, you even have a ring. It’s almost like you’re tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter