Chapter 238: Are You President Lee’s Girlfriend?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an instant, everyone started looking at Jooeun differently. Envy, jealousy, rivalry. Everyone encircled her and judged her. However, no one dared to walk up to her face and provoke her. The reason was simple, Jooeun’s body was already stamped with Lee Jeonghwan’s logo.

If one no longer wanted to survive in the industry, they were welcome to test out Jeonghwan’s authority.

Jooeun furrowed her brows. Yoona noticed this slight movement. “This is something you were bound to go through. You need to endure it.”

“I need some time to get used to it.” Jooeun replied. “Plus, in regards to the future, I still have a lot of uncertainties.”

“I’m confident the two of you will be able to move forward together!”

Jooeun nodded. Meanwhile, the awards ceremony was nearing its end. Because Irene Kim was worried Lee Jeonghwan would make her take responsibility, she wanted to leave the scene early in guilt. However, Yoona held her back. “Miss Kim, are you leaving already? Are you afraid President Lee will make you take responsibility?”

Irene Kim’s face alternated between red and white. She wanted to leave, but not only did Yoona stop her, she even approached her affectionately hooked her arm around her. “Let’s leave together.”

Jooeun lowered her head and giggled. As she stood up from her seat, she suddenly felt lightheaded. It seemed she was still suffering the after-effects of falling off the stage.

Yoona turned around and glanced at her. After confirming she was OK, she relievedly walked ahead. Everyone emptied out of the hall in an orderly manner. However, the media’s attention was all placed upon Jooeun. As soon as they saw her appear, they quickly surrounded her.

“Miss Cha, can you please answer a few of our questions?”

“Miss Cha, can you tell us why President Lee decided to sign you on as his artist?”

“Miss Cha, with his busy schedule, will President Lee really have enough time to be your manager?”

Hearing these questions, Jooeun couldn’t help but smile. She knew deep down, these weren’t the questions the media really wanted to ask. What they truly wanted to know was, why an almighty CEO, the Big Boss of the entertainment industry, would be the manager of a model like her.

What relationship did she have with Lee Jeonghwan? Did they make an indecent exchange?

Unfortunately, no one had the courage to recklessly spread rumors about Lee Jeonghwan. So these reporters tried really hard to hold themselves back from asking questions that were too intense. They simply waited patiently to see if Jooeun would slip up and reveal something herself.

As there were too many reporters, Jooeun’s way was completely blocked. Minjung and Yoona’s assistant quickly ran over to help. Minjung stood in front of Jooeun and reminded the media. “Jooeun isn’t feeling well today, I hope the media can go easy on her.”

With these words, the media were reminded that Jooeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter