Chapter 239: Frightened to Death!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The media began to gather around Lee Jeonghwan as they ended up standing between him and Jooeun.

Although they were all pointing their microphones towards him, all the questions they wanted to ask turned into one simple request. “President Lee, can you speak a few words?”

Speak a few words? What words were they referring to?

Jeonghwan was surrounded by the reporters, just a few steps away from Jooeun. Seeing Jooeun subconsciously grab her hip, his expression turned cold. An extremely icy and stern word came from his mouth. “Move!”

The reporter closest to Jeonghwan was so terrified he quickly took a few steps back. He was too afraid to get any closer. In fact, he was too afraid to even take bigger breaths. Apart from this, the other reporters gradually cleared a path for Lee Jeonghwan to get to Jooeun.

Jooeun was a little anxious. She was afraid that Jeonghwan could tell she was unwell. However, how was she to hide from Jeonghwan’s eyes?

Jeonghwan ignored everyone and didn’t care what they thought. He directly made his way to Jooeun and placed his hands on her shoulders. He was so close, his body almost touched hers. He then leaned forward and slowly removed her black coat.

Jooeun was slightly uncomfortable. But everyone could clearly see the bright red blood on her hip. She wasn’t unscathed like they originally thought, she was merely enduring the pain.

Jeonghwan did not look at Jooeun in the face before turning around and saying to the reporters. “If you want to know why then go ahead and ask!”

The reporters were given a chance to ask their questions, but no one dared to step forward. His words this time were even more terrifying than when he told them to move.

Jeonghwan looked around and glanced at Irene Kim. “If you don’t have questions, I have plenty. Who was the instigator behind Cha Jooeun’s fall tonight? I will give them one day to confess. Otherwise, I will make their entire family suffer. Just one day, they won’t get another chance!”

After speaking these words, he sneered at the reporters. “I assume you don’t have questions? In that case, don’t ever try to ask again.”

Jooeun stood behind. Her face had turned pale from enduring the pain. Most people did not take note, however, there was no way she could hide it from Jeonghwan.

“As for the reporters with evidence against Cha Jooeun who are waiting to expose her, I am waiting for you to make a move. Don’t forget, I am Cha Jooeun’s manager.” After speaking, Jeonghwan finally turned around, leaned over, and carried her in his arms straight past all the reporters. All the reporters including the one from Gossip Studio were so shocked they were speechless. None of them had the courage to challenge Lee Jeonghwan!

Yoona had been clinging to Irene Kim ever since leaving the ceremony. She looked down at her and noticed her face had turned pale like a sheet of white paper. This was because Jeonghwan had given her one day to confess to all that she had done. Otherwise, her entire family would not be able to live in peace!

Seeing Irene Kim in a daz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter