Chapter 203: You Lied

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bohyun glanced at Somi and back at Chaeyeon. He suddenly felt his confidence disappear. He had never seen Jung Chaeyeon before, all he knew was that she was sick. Everything else about her, he had not looked into. He simply assumed he wouldn’t need to waste any energy on someone that was about to die.

So the Jung Chaeyeon in front of him, he had no idea what the anger in her eyes meant. Was it because he made up Cha Jooeun’s words?

No matter what, he had already gone too far to turn around. All he could do was maintain his composure as he nodded his head. “Of course. I am her director, why would I slander her?”

Chaeyeon analyzed Bohyun as she looked him up and down. She then gave a slight smile before projecting two words strongly from her chest. “You lied!”

“Mr. Ahn, don’t assume that just because Somi is naive, your lies will work on everyone. Everything Sublime has done to Jooeun unnie, every step of suppression, just because Somi doesn’t like to go online, doesn’t mean everyone else is blind to it. Sublime’s slanderous recording has been at the top of headline rankings for so long, did you think we are stupid?”

Luo Hao was suddenly dumbfounded by Jung Chaeyeon’s words. He had no way of refuting. Her appearance had caught him by surprise.

“Above all, how long Jooeun unnie and I have known each other? Whether she would say such words, don’t you think I would know? As if I would need to hear it from you. It’s obvious you never spoke to her.” Chaeyeon’s body was extremely weak. Because of years of illness, her body wasn’t in the best condition, but this girl in her early 20’s, insisted on protecting the person she trusted and looked up to, even though she was sick.

“Mr. Ahn, go back and tell your president to stop dreaming about using me to attack Jooeun unnie. There is no way she will succeed. Also, please keep your distance from my friend. She is innocent and naive, she can’t handle being hurt by all your sinister scheming. Please leave…”

In the end, Chaeyeon asked Bohyun to leave without allowing him to say a word. She had made her position clear. She obviously wanted to live a healthy life, but she never wanted to hurt people in exchange.

In reality, before Jooeun and her brother broke up, she had already noticed something odd about her brother. At that time, she wanted to warn her unnie and tell her not to be so silly. Luckily, Jooeun discovered what was happening and stood back up strongly. This newly reborn Cha Jooeun was what gave her the courage to continue living. She gained strength from watching Jooeun. She even dreamed of copying her idol's attitude towards life. Because of this admiration, she studied every single one of Jooeun’s runway shows and photoshoots. In her heart, there was no one that compared to Jooeun, because Cha Jooeun’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter