Chapter 145: Don’t Dote On Me So Much

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arriving at St. Regis Hotel, Kangjun and Minjung were greeted by the sound of a door closing – Jeonghwan had shut them out of the room. This entire time, all Kangjun saw was Jeonghwan’s back.

Jooeun met international standards with a height of 178cm. Even putting on slight heels would push her to roughly 185cm. So standing next to her, an average man would be looking to get shamed. Even Kangjun at 187cm, he did not look like he was much taller when standing next to Jooeun. Yet this man, with his arm wrapped around her, managed to give off the feeling that around him, Jooeun was a lovely and obedient little woman!

It wasn’t just his figure that gave off this feeling, most importantly, it was also his presence. He radiated with an unoffendable majesty, unchallengeable might, and unapproachable danger, making Kangjun slightly nervous.

This man was definitely not a normal person.

Kangjun froze for a moment before turning to look at Minjung. His thin eyelids blinked. “You must have known who this man was for a long time.”

The warmth in the hotel made it possible for Minjung to finally come out from under her thick down jacket. Sticking her eyes out, she replied, “Of course, I’ve been by Jooeun’s side for 3 years now. I also know that if you had been even a little more attentive of her, he wouldn’t have had to come along.”

“So are you trying to say, he came all this way because he was worried about Jooeun?”

“Duh! He’s an extremely busy person. Every time he comes out he needs to finish all his workdays in advance.” Minjung automatically rolled her eyes at Kangjun. “You saw it yourself. He’s the type of person who would rather freeze himself than allow for Jooeun to get cold. If it was you, would you be able to do that?”

All along, Kangjun had assumed that the man backing Jooeun was shady and not anyone of importance. However, after the scene that just played out in front of him, he changed his mind. It seemed, this man was indeed important. But whether he was shady was still a question to be answered.

“Let’s go. Let’s make our way to the hotel we booked.” Kangjun smiled. The shoot was to take place over 2 days. So he refused to believe he would not get the chance to see the man in person.

As soon as the two stepped out of Dynasty Hotel, they realized, the hotel organized by the company was actually the right opposite. If they wanted to see Jooeun, all they would have to do was make a phone call without drawing too much attention.

Kangjun stood by his room window and looked at the magnificently grand building opposite. He had a feeling Jooeun’s man must be very capable to be able to plan everything perfectly and cover all bases as he did.

On the streets of Moscow, it was still snowing light powdery snow. From the moment they entered their room, Jeonghwan had turned the room heater to maximum. On top of that, he stripped off his jacket and placed Jooeun’s hands against his warm chest.

Jooeun resisted as she shook her head. “My hands are freezing, you’ll catch a cold.”

“Then go have a hot bath.” Jeonghwan led her into the bathroom and filled a bathtub full of hot water before carrying her into the bubbles. He made her stay there until her whole body warme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter