Chapter 144: Who Was That Man?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know you don’t like to socialize, but the way you acted in front of Ahn Hani just then was too cold.” Kangjun said as he pulled out the chair for Jooeun to sit on. Although he knew Jooeun had a cold personality, Ahn Hani’s status was at a level where others had to show some respect.

Jooeun lifted her head and looked at Kangjun. She spoke with a sense of ridicule. “If I’m friendly to her, does that mean she will forget that I caused her to lose her manager? Are you confident that she hasn’t put the blame on me?”

“You should forget your pride.” Kangjun responded seriously.

“My pride is already forgotten.”

Kangjun was stuck for words as he helplessly shook his head. “You entered Sublime in such a high-profile way, plus you are currently very popular. You are the biggest competitor for Ahn Hani and Shin Suhyun, that’s why we need to be careful.”

To put it simply, she was standing in more and more people’s way. Since the industry was full of both open and hidden rivalry, she should at least try and make her opponents hold back a little when throwing their attacks. Although Jooeun’s eyes were clear, she was a bit cold.

As they sat in the meeting room, both Kangjun and Jooeun were surprised to find Yeji had invited Bohyun to join in on the meeting.

As the topic of Jooeun’s love life was brought up, Yeji once again reminded Jooeun and Kangjun to be careful. Most importantly, she placed the focus on Bohyun. She knew Bohyun and Jooeun had gone up against each other previously. She didn’t care about what happened in the past. But from now on, she wasn’t going to allow Jooeun to be schemed against by her own people.

“Bohyun, everything related to Jooeun isn’t just Kangjun’s problem. As the Artists Director, you also hold some responsibility. If anything happens to Jooeun, you will go down with her.”

Bohyun frowned but still nodded at Yeji. “I understand.”

In the end, Jooeun and Kangjun left first to go to Moscow. After they left, Yeji looked at Bohyun and tried to resolve the issue between them. “I know Kangjun has left a huge impact on you. I hope you can let go of the past. I still need you.”

Bohyun looked at Yeji. He wasn’t sure how sincere she was, so he tested her. “I want to know who is the person backing Cha Jooeun. What kind of fearful power does he possess?”

“Power?” Yeji shook her head and smiled. “What power do you think Jooeun has apart from the Cha family’s power? If she was so powerful, would she require the help of Sublime to help her slowly advance? He has no such power.”

Bohyun and Yeji’s thoughts were the same. But he was still suspicious. “If that’s the case, then why did you allow Jooeun to remain in a relationship?”

“What’s so bad about it? When the time is right, we could even use it to divert the public’s attention from a scandal. I can’t guarantee everything for Sublime will always be smooth sailing.”

As expected, Yeji wasn’t so kind-hearted.

“Then, have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter