Chapter 185: A Legend

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In reality, the reporter from Gossip Studio was also present on set. He was waiting for his big break. Cha Jooeun was well known for her low-profile and pure nature. However, from the moment he ran into her giving an affectionate goodbye to a man in the US, she left him with a deep impression. So this time, he was in London because he believed he would definitely capture photo evidence of Cha Jooeun and her man’s intimate relationship. Of course, in regards to the paparazzi that got chased out, he felt his actions of furiously snapping photos was a waste of time.

This type of ‘thigh-touching material was something that could only be used for cheap speculation!

What he wanted was solid proof of Cha Jooeun being affectionate with a man. Hence, he deliberately booked his hotel room right opposite Jooeun’s.

November in London wasn’t as cold as in Seoul. A simple coat was enough to get by.

On the way back to the hotel, Jooeun rested her eyes as Minjung gave her a massage. Her heart ached for her as she squeezed her leg. As she had been wearing high-heeled shoes for a long period of time, Jooeun’s leg muscles were extremely tense.

After entering the hotel’s underground carpark, Kangjun got out of the car first. He was shocked as his eyes fell upon a man in a black coat leaning against a car, it was Lee Jeonghwan!

Jooeun had fallen asleep. Minjung slowly got out of the car and turned to wake Jooeun up, but Jeonghwan gestured for her to remain quiet as he leaned over and carried Jooeun out of the car. He leaned her head into his embrace.

“This hotel isn’t very safe, I will take her to a manor I’ve organized.”

Kangjun nodded as he reminded Jeonghwan. “Work will start at 7 AM tomorrow.”

“Come pick her up tomorrow morning. I’ll message you the address details.”

After speaking, Jeonghwan placed Jooeun into his sports car and swiftly left.

Kangjun thought about how Jeonghwan said the hotel wasn’t very safe and thought about the paparazzi from earlier. As a manager, he didn’t want to let his imagination run wild, but he felt it was possible this had something to do with Yeji.

He thought back on when he was affectionate with Jiwon and the shadows he noticed lurking in the dark. He thought back on the memories he had already sealed away. He really hoped that Jiwon’s death had nothing to do with Yeji.

Jeonghwan’s Aston Martin sped through the streets of London and eventually stopped outside a manor. As it was located inside a private estate, the security was top-notch.

He unlatched Jooeun’s seatbelt and stared at her, at the woman that even when separated from him for one minute, made him miss her deeply. They only had 2 hours together, yet she had fallen asleep. However, he couldn’t bear to wake her up. He simply hugged her and tightly wrapped his arms around her. It seemed being able to smell her unique fragrance was enough for him.

Before Jooeun’s tiredness from wearing high-heeled shoes for a long time and going from a long flight to the runway could be cured, her leg suddenly cramped up. The pain was so sharp, her eyes flew open as her head knocked into Jeonghwan’s firm chest. Jooeun was stunned for a moment. She thought she was dreaming.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter