Chapter 190: This is Your Glory

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is this Asian model?”

“Those legs are the most beautiful I have ever seen. They should be awarded number one in the world!”

“Oh! My! God! Is this an angel pretending to be a devil? This sight is so stunning and beautiful.”

Jooeun exuded complete confidence. Especially when she stepped onto the stage, it was like she had turned into another person. She was practically born for the runway. Through the look in her eyes and the aura that emanated from her body, she effectively displayed the heart and soul of the clothes she was wearing. The church erupted in applause. Many of the foreigners even started screaming and cheering as they stood up with their hands in the air.

As for the incident, Jeonghwan and Kangjun were worried about, it did not happen. Instead, the person that was walking awkwardly, was the male model, Gaby.

Atop the stage, Jooeun’s eyes momentarily fell upon Jeonghwan. With a simple glance, the couple understood each other. No words were needed.

I will not miss any of your turning points. I won’t let you stand on the stage facing your battles on your own, without anyone cheering you on. And if you fail and everyone is ridiculing you, I will definitely be here to help you back up!

Jooeun looked at Jeonghwan’s practically perfect face and was tempted to give him a smile. But because of the clothes she was wearing, she could only reveal a provocatively evil and charming smile. This smile drove the audience crazy.

Afterward, Jooeun and Gaby swapped positions. This was another opportunity for Gaby to act, but as Jeonghwan and Kangjun clenched their fists nervously, it appeared Gaby had no intention to do anything. He simply turned around and walked back down the runway.

Even as Jooeun’s figure disappeared backstage, the audience still had her image clearly imprinted in their minds for a good few minutes afterward. Their minds were filled with her presence, her face, her unbelievably beautiful long legs, and her evil smile. On top of everything, some of the fashion industry big-shots that were sitting in the audience started declaring that this Asian model was going to erupt in popularity around the world!

They even managed to get her name: Cha Jooeun!

Afterwards, no matter how many clothes passed by their eyes, no one cared to pay attention. They simply wanted to see the Asian model once more.

As the show came to an end, the designer walked out holding Jooeun’s hand. Everyone stood up and gave her a thumbs up. But her eyes were focused on Jeonghwan who was sitting in the last row of the audience – she looked at him lovingly.

“This is your glory, I am proud of you.”

Jooeun read Jeonghwan’s lips as she held back her tears and smiled. It wasn’t easy for her to hold back the urge to pounce over to Jeonghwan and embrace him in a hug.

Meanwhile, Yeji was still waiting to see Jooeun being turned into a joke. However, the photo she received was of Jooeun being treated like a quee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter