Chapter 191: Seo Yeji has no right to trample you!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun sat up and looked at Jeonghwan. “When did this happen?”

“Minjung told me she heard Kangjun talking to the people at Sublime on the phone just before the show.” Jeonghwan stepped out of the water and wrapped himself in a bathrobe before carrying Jooeun out of the bathtub.

Jooeun sat on the bed and suddenly felt an unspeakable sense of disappointment. Although her time with Kangjun hadn’t been long, he had indeed put his entire heart into helping her. Apart from Jeonghwan, no one else was more suitable for being her manager. In reality, she already considered Kangjun as a friend. Whenever her friends suffered, it would make her unhappy.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Even if Kangjun can no longer be my manager, I don’t want him to be treated like this by Yeji. Nothing is more frustrating than being bullied by such a cheap person. Plus did you really think Yeji would let Kangjun leave so easily? I don’t want to see him go from being a top manager to nothing after leaving Sublime.”

Jooeun had reason to believe this was something Yeji could do.

“He has helped me in the past, so I definitely won’t let him end up with that fate!”

However, Jooeun knew, since Yeji had already told Kangjun of her arrangements, this meant no matter how much she retaliated, she would still end up losing Kangjun as her manager. Perhaps Kangjun already knew this as well.

Inside The Connaught Hotel, Kangjun was separating all the new invites, current contracts, and completed jobs clearly before briefing Minjung on everything. He also told Minjung about Jooeun’s current status, what she should avoid and which contacts she should use.

Minjung lay on the sofa as she listened reluctantly. Kangjun had already planned out the upcoming path for Jooeun. If they followed his plan, in less than a month, she would become a supermodel. She would be on par with the models at SM.

“I’ve said so much. Have you been listening?” Kangjun asked as he tapped Minjung on the forehead.

Minjung lifted her head and looked into Kangjun’s eyes. She had never realized he had such a good-looking pair of eyes. They twinkled at her like stars.

“Must you go?”

“Ahn Bohyun spoke a whole heap of rubbish. But there was one sentence which I couldn’t deny. I am indeed a manager employed by Sublime, so I need to follow Yeji’s arrangements.” As Kangjun said these words, he looked helpless and broken-hearted because ever since Jiwon’s death, he had not come across another person that made him passionate about his job. He originally wanted to accompany Jooeun to the end, but it seemed this wasn’t going to be possible anymore.

“Have you told Jooeun you will be leaving?”

“The new manager is already on his way. After I’ve brief you on everything, I will need to return to Seoul.”

Minjung took a deep breath as she tugged the tassel hanging from the sofa. Yeji’s methods were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter