Chapter 21: New Manager Go Hyewon

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they were scheduled to film a commercial. Jooeun was supposed to film with a few other models. However, the photographer felt Jooeun’s presence was too strong; if there were too many people, they would only serve as a contrast to accentuate her. So in the end, only one male model remained.

Early in the morning, Minjung knocked on Jooeun’s room door. However, when Jooeun came to open the door, she appeared to be hiding something, not allowing Minjung to enter. Minjung immediately looked at Jooeun as she asked. “Is there someone else in the room?”

“Unnie! I. . .”

“Jooeun! How could you be like this? Although you have split up with that jerk, you only just got married to Jeonghwan. How could you mess around like this? Let me in, let me in, let me see who’s so brave to seduce my precious Jooeun!” Minjung was a bit agitated. With her strength, she appeared to be ready to push open the door. However at this time, Jeonghwan reached out his hand to stop it. His tall and fit physique shrouded the two.

“Big Boss, it’s you!” Minjung was stunned as she laughed awkwardly.

Jeonghwan glanced at Minjung briefly. His gaze carried a sense of approval because with her around, Jeonghwan would be rest assured that no man could get close to Jooeun. So without a word, he headed into the bathroom to shower.

After seeing him leave, Minjung rested on Jooeun’s arm as she spoke. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? You made me embarrass myself in front of such an important person!”

“I only found out last night when I returned to the room.” Jooeun shrugged innocently.

“Oh god! He’s so romantic! Someone as busy as President Lee actually caught a direct flight to a place like this to keep you company. Jooeun, your luck really has changed. Thinking about all those years you’ve spent with that jerk, when did he ever visit you at your work?” Minjung lit up. “Indeed, there is a difference between different people.”

“Are we still going to the location of the shoot?” Jooeun reminded. She acted like she didn’t care about the night before.

“Is President Lee coming?”

“He should be coming.” Jooeun whispered.  Jeonghwan had come all this way, of course he couldn’t miss watching Jooeun’s performance. The show at Dongdaemun Design Plaza was already unforgettable. He was looking forward to seeing how Jooeun would perform at an outdoor shoot.

30 minutes later, the three of them arrived at the location of the shoot. Because he couldn’t reveal his identity, Jeonghwan could only watch from afar. Jooeun stepped out of the change room in a light blue lace dress which hugged her curvy body, highlighting her positive attributes, her long slender legs which looked like they had no limit. She looked perfect like a sculptor’s work of art.

“The theme for today’s shoot was a bride chasing a runaway groom. While chasing, the bride injures her leg without the groom noticing. In the end, the sparkling diamond on the bride’s hand creates a beautiful rainbow from the reflections of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter