Chapter 272: If You Were Me, Would You Want You?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gossip Studio. Kwon Sunghoon’s office.

The phone from Soomin that had been sent to get unlocked was finally returned to Sunghoon in the evening. He was spinning nervously in his office chair. In the end, he opened the phone gallery and looked at the photos inside.

Most of the photos were from the battle between Cha Jooeun and Lee Sungkyung on the night of the celebration dinner. He looked at the photos and noticed the comparison between Cha Jooeun and Lee Sung Kyung. Inside, he was actually more convinced by Cha Jooeun. After all, it was rare to see a model that suited everything she wore. But he still disliked the fact that she played around with men while acting innocent.

Thinking of this, Sunhoon continued to scroll down. To his pleasant surprise, he actually came across some relatively intimate photos of Cha Jooeun and Lee Jeonghwan. Especially those that showed Cha Jooeun clinging to Lee Jeonghwan’s arm when she was drunk and he carrying Cha Jooeun on his back at the celebration dinner.

“She sure has good methods.” Sunghoon sneered.

Today was the day that news was spreading rapidly about Lee Jeonghwan being gay. If these photos were to be released today, the rumors would collapse on themselves. After all, they appeared so intimate in the photos. If someone was to say that they weren’t a couple, no one would believe it. But for now, he wasn’t going to reveal it. Finally, he retrieved some evidence.

Cha Jooeun, the day of your destruction isn’t far.

7 PM, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul.

Yoona had agreed to a blind date. To show her determination to get rid of her past, she appeared at the hotel well-dressed. Her look did not disappoint in comparison to when she appeared at awards ceremonies.

After arriving at the VIP booth, she saw the other party had already arrived. She looked down at her watch. This French man was quite diligent with time.

Over the years that she spent in the industry, she had become well-versed in multiple languages. So communication between the two wasn’t a problem. Seeing the man was such a gentleman, Yoona couldn’t bear to let him waste his time, so she straightforwardly explained her background and past to him. The man listened intently. Every now and then he would react with a gasp, but never did he look down on her. Yoona finally felt relieved.

This French-Italian man’s name is Robin. He is the Asian regional President of a jewelry company. He was gentlemanly and successful but was yet to get married.

(Robin Deiana is a 30-year-old French-Italian television personality, actor, model, and breakdancer who lives and performs in South Korea. He was a cast member of the talk show Non-Summit. He is also currently a host of the TV show The Most Beautiful Days.)

Yoona was impressed with the man’s performance and was pleased with his appearance.

The two continued to chat in the hotel for 3-4 hours before Robin escorted Yoona home like a gentleman. She felt they were quite comfortable together and immediately gave Jooeun a phone call to report everything that happened on the date.

“He didn’t care about my past at all and we had no problems communicating. I feel we were quite comforta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter