Chapter 182: Park Taejoo’s EQ isn’t very high

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of everything that happened, Yeji realized the potential value Jooeun possessed. So she wanted to find a secret of Jooeun to hold on to, hoping that someday it may help her control her.

The day before their trip to London, Minjung was a bit distressed as she told Jooeun. “I’ve realized recently, someone’s been stalking me.”

Jooeun tensed her eyebrows. She had a feeling she knew why Minjung was being stalked. Yeji must have suspected that her and Taejoo’s relationship was fake.

“So many days have passed since the incident. Have you not seen Taejoo oppa even once?” Jooeun asked.

“Well, that day. The day that I brought my grandfather home, Taejoo was waiting in the cold outside my house out of kindness. He simply wanted to see if we were safe. But grandfather believed the words of Yeji and that jerk. They said I was Taejoo’s mistress. Now my grandfather refuses to leave Seoul and insists on keeping me under observation.”

“Unnie, the only reason we got Taejoo oppa to announce he was your fiancée, was not only to cover for Jeonghwan and me but also to protect you. If you feel bothered by it…”

“No, I’m not bothered at all. In fact, I feel like Taejoo has suffered a loss from this entire situation.” Minjung waved her hand quickly.

“Then what if we pretend that you two are living together?”

“Huh?”

“It just pretends…” In reality, Jooeun had already sensed that her unnie had a tiny inkling of interest in Taejoo. So she wanted to take advantage of the situation to create an opportunity for them.

“I…I’m afraid this isn’t such a good idea.” Minjung’s cheeks flushed red.

“You are an engaged couple. It’s official.”

After hearing this, Minjung was stunned as she waved her hands vigorously. “Jooeun, don’t do this. Otherwise, things will be even more awkward between Taejoo and me. I truly think of him as a friend. If you want me to play along with your act, I am happy to coordinate. But if you want me to pretend to cohabit with him, that’s gone a little overboard.”

Jooeun was in the middle of packing her luggage. After hearing Minjung’s explanation, she nodded her head. “Don’t blame me for not giving you a chance.”

“What are you talking about? Taejoo is younger than I am.” Minjung acted like she heard something ridiculous. But in reality, the more flustered she was, the more obvious it was that she had the slightest hope something would happen. It was just that she felt she didn’t compare to him. So she was feeling a little inferior.

“When I come back, I’ll ask Taejoo oppa what type of girl he is interested in.”

“Eh? Isn’t Big Boss accompanying you?” In order to make things less awkward, Minjung quickly changed the topic. Jooeun thought about all the invitations and appointments sitting on Jeonghwan’s desk and shook her head.

“It’s almost the end of the year and events are popping up rapidly. I don’t want him to be tired. Plus, to prevent him from following me, I’ve brought my flight forward a little. Don’t forget.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter