Chapter 183: What an Idiot

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He embraced her tightly. He didn’t need to express anything, nor did he need to provide any comforting words. Just a simple tight embrace was better than any words he could say.

A moment later, with Jooeun still in his embrace, he suddenly sat up. Just as he was about to step off the bed, he felt her pull him back. So he looked at her curiously. Jooeun was like a naughty little girl as she clung to his chest.

Jeonghwan the bedside lamp and gently her back. The corners of his lips carried a slight smile. “Aren’t you going to have a shower?”

“I just want you to hug me like this.” Jooeun buried her head into Jeonghwan’s chest with a cute expression. “I don’t want to separate from you.”

“Didn’t you tell me not to go London with you?”

I just don’t want you to be too tired. Nor do I want myself to be too tired.

In actual fact, the couple already understood the situation. But how could this man that had slowly turned spoiling his wife into a career allow Jooeun to go to London all on her own? Jeonghwan did not tell her his plans. He simply waited to give his cute little wife another surprise.

That night, the couple did not sleep. They remained in each other’s embrace as they chatted the night away. In a blink of an eye, it was already time for Kangjun and Minjung to pick up Jooeun and take her to the airport. However, up until the point she was to leave, Jooeun still clung to Jeonghwan, not willing to let go. “Wait for me…”

Jeonghwan reached out his hand and gently Jooeun’s hair. The wedding ring on his finger sparkled under the morning sun.

Upon arriving at the airport, Minjung suddenly realized she had forgotten her passport. But at this moment in time, she expected her grandfather to be out on his morning stroll, and there was no way she could go back and forth between home and the airport. There wasn’t enough time.

Jooeun thought about her old home and remembered it wasn’t far from GK. So she told Minjung to give Taejoo a phone call. She knew Minjung had the habit of hiding a spare set of keys.

Minjung hesitated for a moment, but she quickly concluded that work was more important, so she reluctantly gave Taejoo a phone call. “Taejoo.”

“What is it?”

“Uh…well, I forgot my passport. Do you think you could drop by my home for a bit? There is a spare key hidden inside the mailbox and my passport should be sitting on top of my bed.”

Taejoo was actually quite busy. Jeonghwan still had a lot of documents waiting for him to deliver. If it was someone else, he would have shrugged them off, but since it was Minjung. No matter how inconvenient it was, he felt he couldn’t refuse.

“You wait there.” Taejoo was well aware of their boarding time, so he immediately drove over to Minjung’s home and quickly found the spare key. The furnishings inside Minjung’s home was pretty much the same as when Jooeun left. This was not the first time Taejoo had stepped foot inside, but without Minjung around, he felt an unusual nervousness.

As he pushed open the door to Minjung’s bedroom, he found the passport was indeed sitting on the bed. But beside it, lay a pile of bras and underwear. Minjung was in such a rush, she did not have time to tidy up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter