Chapter 126: I Definitely Won't Be Absent

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The assistant's eyes grew wide.

"Before you get destroyed, you should speak up. You should prove your innocence."

If Jennie had not said what she had said earlier, the little assistant would not have believed Kangjun's words, but it was obvious Jennie did indeed have the intention to make her take on the blame.

"I thought Cha Jooeun doesn't have a manager?"

"It's not that she doesn't have one, it's just she doesn't need one." Kangjun laughed at himself. He too had experienced a scandal years ago. Back then, it stirred up an argument between him and Jiwon resulting in one death and one injury. He never imagined, Cha Jooeun would be able to counterattack so smoothly. She only said one sentence and without even making an appearance, she managed to completely turn the tables, placing Jennie Kim under her control.

This woman was indeed amazing. As for him, all he wanted to do now, was give back Cha Jooeun what he owed her.

"If I speak up, how does it benefit me?"

"Firstly, do you actually want to take the blame for Jennie? Do you want to be scolded by everyone? Secondly, as long as you are willing to speak up, I will help you leave YG and get you a job in Sublime." Kangjun handed his business card to the assistant to prove his identity.

The assistant was surprised. Not long after, full of determination she responded, "I am willing to do it!"

Meanwhile, on the same day at 6 PM, a report from Taejoo about Jennie's school life was sitting atop Jeonghwan's office desk. The report was extremely detailed.

"President, this Jennie Kim is quite a problem child. She has long been a bully at school. At just 14-years-old she was expelled from school for beating up a classmate. That's when she moved to Seoul. She is a troublemaker."

So it was this immature little girl that tried to bully Jooeun!

Jeonghwan's eyes were deep and piercing as he lowered his head and glanced over the information before handing it back to Taejoo. "Arrange to have this exposed."

"Yes. But president, have a look at this." Taejoo handed some information over to Jeonghwan. Jennie's assistant had stepped out to admit that Jennie had swapped out her gift to frame Cha Jooeun. If Yves' evidence wasn't enough, this statement was enough to completely shred away Jennie Kim's mask.

"Someone was helping Jooeun."

Jeonghwan processed this information straight away. Afterward, he guessed that the biggest possibility was the manager Yeji had arranged for Jooeun, Seo Kangjun. He was once famous in Sublime for being extremely capable. However, those days were long gone. So Jeonghwan was doubtful of his abilities.

"Don't worry about it."

"Are you really not afraid that he will pose a threat once he becomes madam's manager?"

Jeonghwan's lips slightly curved as he responded. "In what way does he pose a threat?"

Disregarding the disparity in their status, Jeonghwan was certain, there was no way anyone could stand between him and Jooeun. Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter