Chapter 68: Unexpected Discovery

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did you handle this matter?" Ryeowon asked. She had received a huge blow and all she could do now is a walk in with her tail between her legs; she wanted so bad to find a hole to hide in.

Yonghwa looked at Jooeun, his eyes contained a complex look. "She must have already known we tore up her invitation, so no matter how well we prepared, her true intentions were well hidden while she watched our every move."

"As if she's that smart." Ryeowon continued to blame everything on Yonghwa's bad management. "Just wait and see. Since we haven't been able to stop her today, it's going to be even harder to stop her in the future."

Shinhye glanced at the siblings besides her, especially Ryeowon who claimed to be special. Her eyes flashed a moment of ridicule; Jooeun isn't too smart, everyone just underestimated her and let their guard down, including herself. But no matter how hard Jooeun tried to climb up, it didn't matter. Since Shinhye managed to secure a Top Ten Model Award, she is confident she would be able to beat Jooeun.

The trio caused such a commotion before entering the venue that word of them failing to suppress Jooeun quickly spread to the ears of everyone present. Yonghwa looked at the ridiculing gazes of the guests as he tried hard to hold back his anger. They soon found their seats. According to their status in the industry, they are seated towards the back; temporarily hidden from sight, giving them a bit of relief. However, what they didn't expect is that Jooeun would be seated two rows from the front. On her left sat 1stLook's editor and on her right sat one of the judges of the Top Ten Model Awards. This judge just so happened to be the man that slept with Shinhye.

Why is Jooeun always so lucky?

Although Jooeun isn't familiar with the man, Shinhye still felt uneasy, because she felt guilty.

"Shinhye, what's wrong? Your palms are sweaty"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just a bit nervous." Shinhye brushed Yonghwa off with a smile.

The Bright Night Gala is like the opening ceremony for the annual awards ceremonies, so many celebrities are gathered. As many people in the entertainment industry loved fashion, there are a large number of attendees.

Jooeun is concentrated on the stage as the hosts give their opening speeches. However, the judge sitting to her right is mesmerized by her legs. Mr. Jang is well known for being sleazy, hence why Shinhye managed to get her way with him.

Worst of all, not only did he merely look at Jooeun's legs, he even turned to her and said, "Miss Cha, you are so beautiful. I saw a recent article about you and found that you are extremely professional; I have high hopes for you."

After hearing him speak, Jooeun could sense he's hinting at something else to her. She decided to respond politely. "Thank you for your praise."

Upon seeing the judge inching c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter