Chapter 67: The Bright Night Gala

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The star-studded Bright Night Gala finally revealed itself to the public. Outside the venue lay a magnificently long red carpet and a signing wall.

The scene is surrounded by excited reporters and fans; they are either holding phones, cameras, or LED signs. The signs had the names of their idols on them and they flashed like stars in a vast night sky.

In front of the signing wall, stood the smartly dressed event hosts, each holding a microphone, recording their opening speeches. It had been a long time since an event of this caliber had been hosted in Seoul and this event signified the start of a series of awards ceremonies.

8 PM.

Superstars started arriving one by one. Amongst the loud screams, Yonghwa held onto Shinhye's hand accompanied by Ryeowon as they walked down the red carpet. No matter if it is the 'American Blacklisted Jung Ryeowon' or 'the Park Shinhye who had an affair with Jung Yonghwa', CN is a popular topic of discussion.

But, Cha Jooeun is missing!

The Cha Jooeun that was riding the popularity of the Oriental Trend.

The Cha Jooeun that had defeated Park Shinhye in an instant and made her have zero mentions.

The Cha Jooeun that was announced as IPKN's first Asian spokesperson.

She did not attend!

The hosts are confused. They are sure Cha Jooeun's name is on the invite list.

"Walking up the red carpet right now, we have the CEO of CN Entertainment, Jung Yonghwa; the famed model, Park Shinhye, and the extremely skillful Jung Ryeowon."

"Please come on stage so we can give you a short interview." The hosts invited them onto the stage and immediately took the opportunity to ask them a sensitive question. "May we ask why Cha Jooeun isn't here today?"

"Or have President Jung and Cha Jooeun decided to arrive separately?"

Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows, ready to respond. However, Ryeowon stepped in first and replied. "We notified Jooeun, but maybe because of a lack of communication lately, she hasn't been able to tell you that she has decided not to appear at the Bright Night Gala. CN also wishes from now on, no matter her decision, she can notify us earlier."

After hearing Ryeowon's reply, the hosts could tell Jooeun and CN were at odds. Especially with the tone Ryeowon used when she spoke about Jooeun not attending, she seemed to be accusing Jooeun of being arrogant and selfish because of her popularity.

"I think Jooeun might just be unwell, it's OK. We are looking forward to the next gathering!" One of the hosts tried his best to smooth out the situation.

But it was obvious to anyone with eyes what CN's true motive is behind accusing Jooeun. Judging by the previous incidents, if they were to choose someone to trust between CN and Jooeun, the two hosts would not hesitate to choose Jooeun.

Jung Yonghwa's betrayal, Park Shinhye's pressuring and CN's multiple methods of suppression did not crush this woman. So it isn't easy for Jooeun to stay strong and get to where she is today. Most impressive of all, she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter