Chapter 113: The Things I Like to Watch, You May Not Enjoy

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing Jeonghwan’s words, Jooeun smiled warmly. He’s right. Liking someone is really that simple. As long as one wanted to do something, the other would accompany them. The couple understood what is most important to them and willing to give their all.

“Have you eaten?”

“I’ll ask the maids to prepare dinner. You still have work tomorrow, so you’ll need to go to bed early.” Jeonghwan pulled her up from the sofa.

“The show will be tomorrow night, you don’t need to worry.” Jooeun responded by nudging Jeonghwan towards the bathroom. “Go wash up. I’ll cook for you, it won’t take long.”

Jeonghwan is helpless around her. He didn’t want to reject her enthusiasm, but he still reminded her. “Be careful not to burn yourself!”

“President Lee, it seems you treat me like a child. Don’t strip me of the joys of being a wife.”

Jeonghwan looked at her helplessly. Although to the outside world, she appeared to be impenetrable. But in front of him, she was like a child. In the end, Jeonghwan gave up and entered the bathroom to have a shower. After he quickly freshened up, he returned to the dining room to find delicious noodles waiting on the table as Jooeun pulled out a chair for him.

Jeonghwan’s chest filled with happiness. A simple joy like this is extremely precious. No matter how much power he possessed, it did not compare to having the person he loved to prepare a bowl of noodles for him.

“You don’t like it?”

Jeonghwan shook his head as he sat down and ate to his heart’s content.

Jooeun sat beside him and questioned him. “Apart from work, I’ve never seen you partake in any hobbies.”

“The time I have off is only enough to watch one movie.” Jeonghwan responded sadly.

“Then, after you finish eating, let’s watch a movie together. After all, we can watch it at home.” Jooeun suggested.

“But let me warn you in advance. The things I like to watch, you may not enjoy.”

“Why does that matter?”

Jooeun is a fast learner. What Jeonghwan had said about accompanying her, made her extremely touched. Previously, Jeonghwan had always kept her company. So from now on, she wanted to understand him more.

After dinner, as promised, Jooeun watched a movie with Jeonghwan. He thought she would fall asleep. But instead, she was completely immersed the entire time. They even exchanged their thoughts on the plot throughout the movie. It was such a great feeling. At least, they both wanted to be a part of each other’s world.

The next morning, Jooeun received a call from Seo Yeji while she was still in bed. “Jooeun-ssi, how are you feeling today?”

“Please speak freely and comfortably, President Seo.” Jooeun smiled. She didn’t like to beat around the bush.

“Tonight at Royalty’s show, I have instructed Park Hyomin to bring the new models there to watch and learn. You might run into each other.”

After hearing this, Jooeun realized Seo Yeji was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter