Chapter 226: You’re Not Sleeping with Me?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This decision was not within the scope of Jooeun’s control, so she felt a little scared. Jeonghwan was of course the best. He was unique and no one else could compare. But she couldn’t anticipate how the public would react. Would being her manager affect him negatively? Above all, Jeonghwan’s work was what worried Jooeun the most.

However, Mont Blanc did not give Jooeun time to dwell on this thought. After signing their contract, that very afternoon, they jumped straight into shooting their commercial.

As she was working with Western models, Jooeun was lacking in physical strength in comparison, especially since her stomach was still unwell. After 6 hours of continuous work, Jooeun was obviously struggling to keep up.

Minjung felt a little anxious. There were a few times she requested the photographer for a short break, but he either ignored her or told her everyone was currently working hard and Jooeun wasn’t the only one that was tired. Being in a foreign land, when it came to matters like this, Minjung felt powerless as a mere assistant.

However, from beginning to end, Jooeun endured through one take after another. Because of mistakes made by other models she had to film some scenes multiple times.

“Jooeun, are you OK?” Minjung asked in between takes as she handed her some warm water.

Jooeun placed her hand on her own cheek and nodded. “I should be able to hold on.”

“This was clearly not in the contract. Do these Western models have a death wish?” Just as Minjung’s angered words left a loud ‘BANG’ echoed through the set. A relatively skinny model had fainted. “Did she just faint?”

“Isn’t this a common sight?” Jooeun handed her cup back to Minjung with an unfazed expression.

“Does this mean you can get some rest now? Come on, come on, back to work!” the photography staff called.

Minjung lowered her head to look at Jooeun’s feet. 7-8 hours of wearing heels, how torturous.

“What’s wrong? I’ve done things like this in the past. Just because Jeonghwan is now my manager, does that mean I am more precious than before?” Jooeun looked amusingly at Minjung. In the past, she had experienced shoots that were even more demanding and in more of a rush than this, how did this compare?

“But it’s been 8 hours!”

“Don’t worry, I can handle it.” After speaking, Jooeun was just about to have her makeup retouched, when suddenly she felt a strong tug on her arm.

Jooeun was stunned. So was Minjung.

Actually, everyone present was in shock. An extremely distinguished man had appeared on the photography set.

The set filled with whispers. Some people were surprised while some whistled at his appearance, thinking he was also a model. In fact, they thought he was a top-tier model. However, Jeonghwan simply pulled Jooeun over and gestured her to sit on the side.

Jooeun struggled a little as she looked into Jeonghwan’s black diamond-like eyes. It only took a few seconds before she gave up and obediently sat on the chair, leaving everything for this man to handle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter