Chapter 125: Forever Blacklisted

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"At just 16-years-old, this child has such a sinister heart."

"At just 16-years-old, this child had everyone playing into her hands."

"At just 16-years-old, this child took advantage of the fact that she was still small and did whatever she wanted in the entertainment industry; stirring up drama, time and time again!"

Yves' tone became stronger and more ruthless with each sentence. The reporters were red in the face with embarrassment, as Yves denounced them – if only they could dig a hole and go into hiding.

"I am not from the entertainment industry and I do not understand how it operates. But in regards to this gift, since Diptyque is implicated, I definitely have to step out to clear the misunderstanding. I refuse to allow an innocent person to take the blame."

"Miss Kim, not only do I find there's something wrong with your character, but I also feel there is a problem with the people providing you guidance. This includes the agency that has covered for you. All they know how to do is talk big to impress people. They took advantage of someone else's fame to boost themselves, yet they didn't realize when they had gone overboard. They even went as far as almost destroying someone."

Yves spoke full of emotion as he expressed his feelings towards what Jennie Kim had done. Finally, he felt he had gotten everything off his chest. "Since we have gotten to this point, I just want to say one last thing."

"Mini-Jooeun my ! Is Cha Jooeun a model of YG? What right do you think you have to expect Cha Jooeun to help boost one of your artists? You even tried to force her to show up in front of you so you could use her to create hype. And when she didn't show up, you claimed she was petty and was bullying the weak! Where are your values?!"

"If you think you are so generous, then why don't you place the word 'Mini' in front of your name and give it to someone to use? If that person takes your name to partake in illegal activities if they take your name to commit crimes and steal, would you still be certain of your decision? Can you still be happy? If you can't do it, how could you expect Cha Jooeun to do it? Yes, Miss Kim is just 16-years-old. But if a 16-year-old commits a crime, are they not wrong?"

"When this incident first started off, I was shocked. How could there be such a sinister person in this world who can't differentiate between good and bad? Worst of all, this person was only 16-years-old. Everything I say today is on behalf of the entire Diptyque. From this point onwards, none of Diptyque's partner companies or subsidiaries will have anything to do with Jennie Kim. Let me declare that this name will forever be on our blacklist. Above all, we only acknowledge one Cha Jooeun – no size differentiation!"

Yves was fired up and each word that came out of his mouth was firm. It seemed he said these words after hitting the limit of his anger, words that came from his heart! He used definitive evidence to slap both Jennie Kim and YG i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter