Chapter 26: It Was All Small Attacks Before

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reality proved, not only was Yonghwa shameless, he even thought everything was how it was meant to be.

The next day, CN Entertainment and the event organizers both released statements instructing the public on how to get their hands on tickets to see Jooeun. As soon as the statements were released, all sorts of insults followed.

"Ugh, Jooeun still wants to appear at the event organized by this unreliable product, is she really that poor? If she goes ahead with it, she will be on the same level as the brand she is endorsing and seriously become a disgraceful model."

"Eh, I originally thought she would become noteworthy in the modeling industry. I must have been blind!"

"After tomorrow, Jooeun, take yourself and your cheap product immediately out of the public's sight."

"Look at all the comments. Everyone is complaining, and the only person able to withstand all this abuse and still attend the event tomorrow with a smile is Jooeun, I have to give it to her. From now on, in my heart, you are the most disgusting female celebrity. No one can beat you!"

CN Entertainment.

Shinhye was sitting in Yonghwa's office chair reading all the abusive comments – she was in a good mood. If Jooeun wanted to fight with her, she should have considered her capabilities first. No matter how much Jooeun wanted to make a comeback, from tomorrow onwards, her career would be once again stifled. In fact, it would be even worse than 3 years ago. When that time comes, Shinhye would be able to indulge in ridiculing Jooeun, and the joy she got from ridiculing Jooeun, was not something she could experience from anyone else.

Meanwhile, Jooeun was also at CN Entertainment. For the sake of the event tomorrow, she was in a meeting, to be exact, she was in a meeting for the sake of what she was to say at the event tomorrow. Yonghwa handed Jooeun the script they prepared earlier.

"Jooeun, memorize this script well tonight. Tomorrow at the event, you better not forget to mention it to the reporters."

"This is the most significant part of you attending the event tomorrow." Jooeun looked at the script in her hands like she was looking at a joke. Didn't Han Yufan feel any shame when handing this to her?

On the way home, Hyewon drove while Minjung and Jooeun sat in the back. Minjung pointed to the script with anger.

"Is Yonghwa trying to provoke me? For the sake of clearing Shinhye's name, he would go to any length. He really has no conscience and doesn't even care about wounding your heart."

Hyewon looked at Jooeun through the rear view mirror, but Jooeun's face was calm as usual. Even a person like herself, who had experienced many highs and lows and had completely seen through the entertainment industry, found Yonghwa to be too heartless. Whereas, Jooeun who was the object of this heartlessness wasn't showing any signs of emotion.

"Jooeun, what do you want me to do tomorrow?" Hyewon asked. "The things you've asked me to prepare are ready. All the evidence has been collated, I've even secured a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter