Chapter 108: Park Hyomin Makes a Move Again

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun contemplated for a moment before nodding her head. "I didn't receive an invite, so what identity will I be going as?"

"Taejoo has already prepared everything. The event will be at 7 PM tomorrow night, don't be late."

Jooeun lay on Jeonghwan's chest. Because of the intense activity they had just completed, she's extremely tired. Not long after, she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Jeonghwan gently Jooeun's back and placed a kiss on her forehead. He stared at her closed eyes for a little while before reaching out his hand to turn off the bedside lamp and falling asleep with Jooeun in his arms.

Why did Jeonghwan insist on attending with Jooeun? It's because he knew Sublime's CEO, Seo Yeji, would also be attending. If the auditions are to be held by Park Hyomin, then she would definitely prevent Jooeun from succeeding. So he decided to let Jooeun declare her intention in front of Seo Yeji, in case she got rejected by Park Hyomin before her portfolio even reached her. As her husband, and as the only person she could rely on, Jeonghwan had to make the best of every situation. Whenever he saw an opportunity for Jooeun, he would take it.

Of course, Jeonghwan's thoughts were correct.

While entering candidate details into the system, Sublime's HR team noticed Jooeun's portfolio. One of the HR staff excitedly handed the information over to Hyomin. Hyomin called the staff member into her office. Holding Jooeun's portfolio in her hand, she looked at the staff member through her black-framed glasses. The look in her eyes is cunning and calculative. "Although I also feel it is a shame, the truth is, Cha Jooeun is too old. She does not comply with our selection criteria. So I know it is harsh, but we will need to reject her!"

Hearing this, the staff felt like she had been put in a difficult position. "How about we ask President Seo first?"

"No need. A small matter like this, even if it goes to President Seo, would end up with the same result. Don't bother her." After speaking, Hyomin shredded Jooeun's portfolio and threw it in her rubbish bin. "Also, this matter, don't tell anyone about it for now. Cha Jooeun is currently being fought over by multiple famous agencies. Since we won't be accepting her, we don't want to humiliate her. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand." the staff member nodded her head before leaving the office.

Although the staff member agreed verbally, inside she still felt Hyomin's reasoning is a bit far-fetched but she couldn't figure what's wrong. This is the last round of applications. If Cha Jooeun is to be rejected, she would never get the chance again. Under these circumstances, the staff member still felt uneasy. So she decided to go to Bohyun's office. Seeing he's busy with work, she originally decided to leave, but Bohyun stopped her. "What is it?"

"You see Mr. Ahn. Earlier today I received a portfolio from Cha Jooeun. But Miss Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter