Chapter 33: Go Hyewon

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After chatting to Hyewon and Minjung, Jooeun remembered Jeonghwan had previously asked her to report to him immediately after she found out her itinerary. So, Jooeun promptly forwarded the details to him. Even though she didn't know what he had planned, she knew Jeonghwan wasn't going to hurt her.

After seeing Jooeun's itinerary, Jeonghwan asked Taejoo to find out Jooeun's flight number straight away. He then walked over to GK's giant floor-to-ceiling window and gave Jooeun a call. "Jooeun-ah. . ."

"Uh?" Jooeun gave a simple reply as she lowered her head. Hyewon was still in the car and she couldn't completely trust her yet, so she had to be careful. Upon hearing Jeonghwan calling her 'Jooeun-ah', she felt a gush of warmth.

"I have asked Taejoo to upgrade your economy class tickets to first-class, will that cause you any inconvenience?" Jeonghwan had to make sure because he was afraid it might affect Jooeun – what if she had something planned?

"Of course not." Jooeun understood why Jeonghwan had asked and was touched by his consideration.

Originally, she was supposed to sit in the same row as Shinhye and Yonghwa on the plane tomorrow, but she could already imagine Shinhye wasn't going to just sit quietly. With Jeonghwan's arrangements, she could now rest peacefully on the plane. However, was she the only one that got the upgrade? What about Hyewon and Minjung ...

"In that case, let's chat about it when you get home."

"Wait..." Jooeun called out quickly.

Jeonghwan could sense the hesitation in her voice and could also tell it wasn't convenient for her to talk, so he responded, "If it's inconvenient to talk, send me a message instead."

"OK." Jooeun nodded as she hung up the phone. Immediately afterward, she messaged him her concerns. She told him she couldn't completely trust Hyewon, but since Hyewon had decided to follow her, she couldn't treat her differently to Minjung in case it would make her disheartened. Jeonghwan read her concerns as the corners of his lips curved to an attractive angle. Even though Jooeun's thoughts were comprehensive, she still lacked the ability to look at a situation as a whole. Jeonghwan completely made up for Jooeun's weaknesses, that's why the couple matched so well – he was the one capable of pointing her in the right direction as well as helping her make decisions.

"Relax and take a gamble. Even though Minjung is loyal, there is a limit to her abilities. On the other hand, although Hyewon has a lot of faults, she still has a history of managing some very famous artists – she is more capable than Minjung in all aspects. Don't forget, we have everything about Hyewon in the palm of our hands. Even if we lose our bet, the worst that could happen is that we gain nothing."

"I understand, hubby..." Jooeun saw Jeonghwan's reply and immediately calmed down as she relaxed her entire body.

"I've already upgraded for the both of them, don't worry..."

Jooeun knew all along, her husband was like a king who had a full grasp of how to use his power. How could he have not already considered this small matter?

Late at night, under the lighting of the beautifully lit bedroom, Yonghwa was packing his luggage. Shinhye approached him from behind and wrapped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter