Chapter 187: So Cha Jooeun is being defamed Because She Offended you?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing the article, Yeji’s face turned terrifyingly red. She grabbed onto the entertainment magazine and stomped over on her high-heeled shoes to Bohyun’s office and threw it in front of him. “Why did you make this decision on your own?”

Bohyun put down the documents in his hands and stood up from his chair as he explained. “Because if we continue to wait, we will only be met with Cha Jooeun’s counterattack. She is a careful schemer. With the evidence we have in our hands, it is already enough to destroy her. Since that is the case, why should we continue to wait?”

Yeji did not reply. Actually, she felt that Bohyun’s actions were right, but she didn’t like people that made their own decisions without her consent.

Jooeun is currently in London. As long as Sublime didn’t do any PR and let the scandal continue to spread, all that would be awaiting Jooeun was the netizens disgust and destruction.

“Don’t forget, Jooeun was even capable of pulling herself out of the ‘bed climbing scandal.”

“This time, I definitely won’t let her recover. I’m well prepared.” After speaking, Bohyun presented a whole stack of information for Yeji to see.

If Jooeun tried to retaliate, he would pull out another piece of information to slap her in the face. He didn’t believe that there would be anyone capable of saving Cha Jooeun.

“Dear God, I never expected Cha Jooeun to appear so aloof from the world on the surface, yet deep down she is so lustful.”

“I already heard previously that every time she goes overseas, she never stays in the hotel organized by her agency. Where could she have gone? She must have found someone to satisfy her lust!”

“Didn’t she say she had no boyfriend? Previously on Radio Star’s interview, I already felt that there was something ambiguous going on between her and the ‘back-view dream man’. Was I the only one that felt like she was seducing a married man?”

“I told you guys ages ago, there was something wrong with this sl*t. Yet, so many of you claimed she had a high EQ.”

“She’s almost being crushed into a paste. Isn’t she just a model? Does it make sense for her to hog the top of search rankings?”

“I reckon that woman is currently lying under a foreign man in pleasure!”

In an instant, there were so many comments attacking Jooeun that the server almost crashed. As for the media company that released the news, they had never seen an article being forwarded so rapidly. They were smiling from ear to ear.

“Let that sl*t stay in London and never come back.”

After the release of the scandal, media companies quickly contacted Sublime to see if they were aware of Cha Jooeun’s current state. However, Bohyun responded with a simple “I’m not sure.”

On top of everything, Sublime did not do anything to subdue the matter. This suggested to the public that Sublime had decided not to do any PR for Cha Jooeun, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter